Who are you...

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
aww, and i didn't even get to see her response.
perhaps it's for the better.
Lin... Copy whats in my sig andc put it in yours!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 you dfoiht enekie cdr9s i uued to have theosm rims on my accord they teh shiot evener tyohug youu gotta sdhasked htem haters off

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Melt said:
Akiahara96 you dfoiht enekie cdr9s i uued to have theosm rims on my accord they teh shiot evener tyohug youu gotta sdhasked htem haters off
i think youve had one too many tonight melt lol

lets see how good i am with the translation

Akiahara96 you got enkei ___, i used to have those rims on my accord. they the s**t, even though you gotta shake them haters off

Last edited:

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm a drunk motherfuckin Alabamian that loves things like freedom, music, and pretty girls.

I play guitar, bass, dobro, mandolin, and violin. I've worked my ass off for what I have and I love Alabama because I've known lots worse places. I hate racism because I've been a victim of it. I like my drinks to taste good as well as my food. I respect anybody that is willing to sacrifice something for someone else. I don't have bery high self esteem, but that keeps me from being cocky. I like nice natural hardwood furniture, not that fake fiberboard s**t. If possible I make my own furniture. I like skeet shooting because I like the kick of a Remington 12 guage against my shoulder. I like things like physics and chemistry and other sciences, because they explain how the tangible world works. You have to figure out the intagible world for yourself. I consider myself a non-denominayional Christian, because I couldn't give a s**t about the conflicts the Catholics have with the Protestants or the Calvinists have with the Lutherans. All there is is being nice to people. The problem is when some a*****e wants to f**k with you, the only option is to blow his ass away. I have lots of weird dreams. I'd seriously like to meet most of the people on this forum evern if I may disagree with them. This is the essence of who I am.

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey everyone. My name is jehanzeb. I'm quite old to the site. I am a post graduate,working full time job in Telecommunication company here,residing in Dubai,United arab Emirates . That's in Middle East, I bought my 00 Civic Vti back in April01. Since then I've put intake in, tinted the windows and painted my side skirts and mouldings. My next plans are to lower it and make it a Bit of the JDM fever =). so I'm hoping to get it done asap. Here is a picture of myself.Lots of ppl have bought stuff from me and i am quite hapy to assist them with JDM parts

cheers

Last edited:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
i think youve had one too many tonight melt lol

lets see how good i am with the translation

Akiahara96 you got enkei ___, i used to have those rims on my accord. they the s**t, even though you gotta shake them haters off
yea thats right ... the model actually is cdr9

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wolfy said:

Didnt your mom ever teach you to share??? :P I'll give her back when you come home.... if she wants to come back :lol:

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, my name is Rene. I live in sunny San Diego and I'm a graduate of the University of San Diego. Currently I'm working at the Thomas Jefferson School of Law (www.tjsl.edu) and hopefully I'll go to law school in 08. I drive a 99 Si and I love her (Ayame). I love to play video games, reading, drawing, cars, 3d animations and pcs. I want to eventually head into law enforcement (FBI) but I'm good for now

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Im Joe, AKA, JCrim or JCrimson. Born in Louisiana and move to Texas. started music here and drive that honda. i work for suddenlink communications. 20 years old. 21 in may. loves music, sex, food, honda, Paul Reed Smiths, Indy music, rock, met Adam from Taking Back Sunday here in Tyler, TX. And i have a weird style of photography. Oh and in love with the best and cutest thing in the world.

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Melt said:
and some how he spelled her username right, lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it seems like i spelled the complex stuff like her username and the model of the rims right hahah but im pertty sure i didnt cut and psate

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm Nate, 17 (18 at the end of march), i was born and raised in Colorado (and im damn proud of it). I used to live down in the southern area of Colorado in a town called Castle Rock, and now i live in Brighton. Brighton is a f**kin po-dunk nowhere, where youre minority if you dont speak spanish. Needless to say it was not my decision to move here.

I love snowboarding, but i hardly get to go because i dont have a truck and mountain roads suck in the winter. Skating is fun (skateboard, n00bs :P ) when im not doing stupid things like shattering ankles :P. Summer time is all about my car and dirtbikes, dirtbikes and camping <3.

I've shattered both my ankles, broke my arm, my wrist, seperated 2 ribs from the sternum? (forgot the name, the center connection point in your chest)... its been a fun ride lol. Oh and i had a cut about the length of the inside of my arm when i was little ( about 6) fell out of a tree onto some rusty barb wire and sliced my arm open. That was about 63 stitches lol.

I used to drive an 88 Honda Accord LX-i, coupe, 5spd. My parents bought it new in 87 and then i recieved it as my first car, dumped about $5000 into modding it, and now i cant sell it for $500, so its my winter beater :P. Im currently driving a 96 Civic Coupe, with a 99-00 front end conversion, and h22 swap. Here in about a month ill have my truck up and running, its a 71 Chevy k10 stepside deluxe, with a brand new built 383 waiting to go in it.

Heres a few old pics of myself:

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my name is james, im currently 19 is great i love it... um i hate capitalize the first letter in my sentences... never try to since freshman year almost faild all my english classes for that..unless im feeling blah then ill make it capital. lets see i drive a 93 civic coupe...ex right now while im building my 94 cx hatch with a z6 swap for my t25 custom t-bo kit... w00t .. and thats it u can check out my myspace... its myspace.com/omgjamesison if ur bored like i am at 10 on sunday night... pics later on when my hands stop shakin !! oh and im an addict that lies to his gf about quiting and doin it behind her back for months now... i suck as a person yea thats it

my coupe

old pic of my hatch with my partner in crime

my ugly ass

do i look 19 ? f**k no i dont..gah i suck at lookin 19 toooooo lol :x