or dark tint?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my windows aren't tinted dark... they're at the legal limit for WA since i had all of them done. i won't tint darker 'cuz i think it looks stupid to have windows mismatched.... even though they are now since the front two were broken, at least it's not a huge difference.

what i've done before is just put sweaters or coats over the seats. but i'm uncomfortable being that far away from the car.

i don't know. i don't even know if i'll go. it seems like a lot of hassle just to talk to a financial aid counselor. >.<

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bart doesn't come to sacto. :what:

but i dunno if i'll be going now 'cuz we're not sure how much husband would be getting to work. BOO!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:

one of these years it suppose, as well as run through like tracy/stockton... but so far it's all been talk .. that about it :what:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:

but i dunno if i'll be going now 'cuz we're not sure how much husband would be getting to work. BOO!
yea but there is some sort of train that runs to fairfield or susiun city i think, cause when i worked out there there was this dude who commuted by train.

Then im sure theres some sort of bus you could take from fairfield to vallejo ... or hell it might go all the way to the city.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah it isnt greyhound ... i think its north bay regional transit or some s**t like that

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well i'm applying to this school, so i'm gonna have to find a way to get there. i got parking right in front of the building today. that was exciting. of course my alarm went off a lot... but oh well.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ1 Freak said:
I haven't been back there since graduation...my friend and I are planning a trip to go to Hulas! I'll have to hit you up and you can join us! :D
hell yea, my grandparents live up there, everytime i go visit i make sure to go to hulas at least once... so good

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
05 said:
hell yea, my grandparents live up there, everytime i go visit i make sure to go to hulas at least once... so good
sweet .... when you come up hit me up and we will drink 40s and use lame pickup lines like getting together to study anatomy to pick up teh ladies

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump getting closer and closer to living in chico full time

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
05 said:
Awww take me with you next time! hahahaha

My friend and I are going through Hula's withdraws! :lol:

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ1 Freak said:
Awww take me with you next time! hahahaha

My friend and I are going through Hula's withdraws! :lol:
i was just there on tuesday actually, good stuff... im back home in ontario now though, sorry

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
when are you actually moving?
my last day at work here in napa is jan 10. Im gonna post up some pics a little later of my new diggs, cause my dad and i just moved in my bed and computer desk and some misc stuff today.

93vxhybrid

HAHAHA
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup melt so when are you going to be up here full time??? i hate this place way to fu*^$ing small

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im move for good on the 12th.

I was just up there thursday moving most of the rest of my stuff in.

Ill post some pics in a little bit.

Seb-civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been awhile since the last time I was on here, but I'm from Red Bluff, bout 40 minutes from Chico on 99.

Usually down there every couple weekends or so hanging out with friends. I always see a bunch of people driving civics and stuff around Carl's Jr. on east ave. on saturday nights.