Why do you hate Apple so much?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm surprised Apple hasn't decided to sue them for using the "i" in front of products.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm surprised they haven't sued you for slander yet :lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seriously Jolly, you are like the renegade scientist who went on a public campaign to argue to the world that HIV does not cause AIDS, despite overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary. You simply can't see the truth even when it is right in front of your face.

How did the Apple logo get so popular? You get popular because you put innovative products on the market that consumers love!

Go ahead and buy Xerox computers. I'll stick with Apple.

The innovative iPod won among all those unknowns mp3 players. That again speaks for itself.
i have an old as s**t Ipod and my g/f has the Ipod touch both work great with NO issues.. with that said.. the Iphone on the other hand was a piece of s**t from day one.. and what was said about (if any other phone was released with no camera and no pic messaging it would have been laughed out of existence) is %100 true imo.. when i saw the way the INITIAL release Iphone was i had to laugh.. as the phone was quite LITERALLY a piece of s**t.. AND the fact that the iphone JUST got the ability to picture message YEARS later should kind of tell them something.. and that is they should STICK to music players and computers.. AND the fact that all the sheep in the world want something that looks and acts like an iphone says NOTHING about the actual product.. all it says is people for the most part are stupid.. and want what everyone else has.. please.. explain in ANY simple fashion how trying to push a specific location on a screen (touchscreen) and HOPE you hit the right button is somehow better than an actual key that works %100 of the time.. touch screen is ridiculous s**t that really serves no practical purpose.. yeah i know.. you can watch videos on it and flick around your finger cool :roll:

RonJ

Banned
.. the Iphone on the other hand was a piece of s**t from day one.. AND the fact that all the sheep in the world want something that looks and acts like an iphone says NOTHING about the actual product.. all it says is people for the most part are stupid.. and want what everyone else has.. please.. explain in ANY simple fashion how trying to push a specific location on a screen (touchscreen) and HOPE you hit the right button is somehow better than an actual key that works %100 of the time.. touch screen is ridiculous s**t that really serves no practical purpose
Nobody can refute your own personal opinions about the iPhone. Nonetheless, the initial and continuing over-the-top popularity of the iPhone leads to the conclusion that most iPhone customers disagree with your overall dissatisfaction with the product. Calling these customers ignorant, silly, juvenile, etc. fails to detract one iota from Apple's innovation, success, and marketing genius. Apple is laughing at your insults all the way to the bank.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nobody can refute your own personal opinions about the iPhone. Nonetheless, the initial and continuing over-the-top popularity of the iPhone leads to the conclusion that most iPhone customers disagree with your overall dissatisfaction with the product. Calling these customers ignorant, silly, juvenile, etc. fails to detract one iota from Apple's innovation, success, and marketing genius. Apple is laughing at your insults all the way to the bank.
about the only innovation they possess is that of marketing.. the ability to take something.. that already works.. and say its cooler and or better.. and charge a s**t ton more... and YES in that respect they are totally innovative..

RonJ

Banned
about the only innovation they possess is that of marketing.. the ability to take something.. that already works.. and say its cooler and or better.. and charge a s**t ton more... and YES in that respect they are totally innovative..
You have to have both good marketing and an innovative product to have the sustained success that Apple has seen.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have to have both good marketing and an innovative product to have the sustained success that Apple has seen.
they do.. as i stated.. have two dif apple music players.. they are great.. work well.. mine has taken a lot of abuse and still works fine.. the Iphone on the other hand IS STILL a piece of s**t.. ;)

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got bored tonight, dedicate this picture to this thread lulz

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i have an old as s**t Ipod and my g/f has the Ipod touch both work great with NO issues.. with that said.. the Iphone on the other hand was a piece of s**t from day one.. and what was said about (if any other phone was released with no camera and no pic messaging it would have been laughed out of existence) is %100 true imo.. when i saw the way the INITIAL release Iphone was i had to laugh.. as the phone was quite LITERALLY a piece of s**t.. AND the fact that the iphone JUST got the ability to picture message YEARS later should kind of tell them something.. and that is they should STICK to music players and computers.. AND the fact that all the sheep in the world want something that looks and acts like an iphone says NOTHING about the actual product.. all it says is people for the most part are stupid.. and want what everyone else has.. please.. explain in ANY simple fashion how trying to push a specific location on a screen (touchscreen) and HOPE you hit the right button is somehow better than an actual key that works %100 of the time.. touch screen is ridiculous s**t that really serves no practical purpose.. yeah i know.. you can watch videos on it and flick around your finger cool :roll:
The Og iphone had a camera and the no picture messaging was a att thing. They didn't want picture messaging because of the data monster that the iphone is. It's not from a lack of innovation on apple part. If a carrier doesn't want to support a feature you wont get that feature. Keys don't work 10% of the time. The touch screen on the iphone is a great touch screen I rarely have errors on it.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Apple is great because.
They back their products.
The have a great design team.
They use quality products available to have their computers built.
Osx is a smooth operating system!!!!!!!!!!!
The iphone is a great phone. People laugh but it changed the way I live my life.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that box was purdy back in 95 when I first saw it :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member