why dont ep3's get love??

hondagriff

Banned
that made no sense...
I'm just saying that SI wasn't present in other generations of civics. But what is an ep3 in SI generation, 3rd-4th? The name itself has changed. First one was SI for "something" injection....I can't remember. Basically, its not a 7th gen.

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
Id have to agree with the general consensus. The whole 7th gen are rather plain and nothing special about them. The EP3 looks too toyish to me. I just get like a toy feel when I look at them. Just something about them that is very unimpressive. They arent shitty cars just nothing seperates them in a good way i guess. just my opinion

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just saying that SI wasn't present in other generations of civics. But what is an ep3 in SI generation, 3rd-4th? The name itself has changed. First one was SI for "something" injection....I can't remember. Basically, its not a 7th gen.
it's still a civic made between 02-05, which means it's a 7th gen.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've seen a few sick ones in town. does look like a mini van tho.

zb12691

Ebuilt Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i work for honda. they suck monkey balls. slow ass pieces of s**t. i see them being worked on all the time. and there brand new ones too.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
7thgens = red headed step child of the honda family

i hate my em2 so many problems because all the changes honda tried to make to a proven design...so I'm assuming the ep is the same

sorry if i offended any gingers with step parents

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
7thgens = red headed step child of the honda family

i hate my em2 so many problems because all the changes honda tried to make to a proven design...so I'm assuming the ep is the same

sorry if i offended any gingers with step parents
my ES2 has been absolutely faultless.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
love the Ep3 but i think that the USA got screwed over when i came to the engine, it should of been fitted with a k20a2, stock

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imo they dont look that bad once dropped and with nicer wheels.. they kinda remind me of those little hatchbacks or whatever off that one game, midnight club?

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i personally love the way they look. with a drop and some hfp parts, i think they look great. i was hardcore about getting one months back untill i looked into it a bit more. its still considered a sports car so insurance wouldn't of been great, not great performance wise from the factory, AND no arm rest...haha. and ive also never drove one either. so i said f**k it, ill stick with 6th gen. =)