wire tuck

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah thats right. Hey chaos, want a 90-91 spec Si cluster? I can't stand seeing those stupid freaking dx and std clusters in anyones cars
nah...i love the tach i got now...and if i got another cluster i would have to take it out....bc 2 tachs would be pointless lol

how do you drive your car in the corners? are you aggressive at all?

the reason i ask is because if you are aggressive cornering at all, i would definately suggest some kind of hold down for that battery. if that thing flips over and spills or grounds itself out you are looking at a LOT of serious problems. Battery Acid never goes away, and fires arent always easy to put out on the side of the road. Grounding the battery out for a couple seconds can fry your entire harness....everything.

just drill some 1/4" holes, get some 1/4" all-thread, some 1/4-20 nuts and a hold down. don't use anything conductive for the hold down without an insulator. the battery could slide and ground itself out that way too.
nah im not aggressive on corners at all....im only crazy on straight aways.....but yea i plan on strapping it down....just gotta give me some time :lol:

plus those pics were taken with the seat all the way forward.....when the seat is scooted back all the way theres no way the battery is going anywhere

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah...i love the tach i got now...and if i got another cluster i would have to take it out....bc 2 tachs would be pointless lol
Nah, that other tach is kinda "tacky" really. (no pun intended) lol but it isnt all that bad really. I used to run one, till i realized that people wanted to steal it from me lol so I sold it and used the money i got for a CRX si cluster. I have been happy ever since.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
plus i like having a bigger fuel / temp gauge on the other side of the mph.....

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lookin back at old photos....made me wanna post em up :lol:

heres the stock dohc zc when i first bought the car 4 yrs ago ....

wanted to make it look better so i added some red s**t and ebay intake -= RICEY STAGE =- ....

threw a rod thru the block and rad so i bought another dohc zc motor -= UGLY STAGE =-....

cleaned up a lil bit

painted valve cover black

painted the block, head, and intake mani chrome to make it look clean lol

changed out intake pipe with a black one

went crazy with black paint lol

spun a bearing, i think bc it was a ebay motor, when i tore it apart it was NASTY!....then i built another dohc zc with bigger rods and forged pistons ...

and now with the wire tuck ....

just wanted to share my timeline lol

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
plus i like having a bigger fuel / temp gauge on the other side of the mph.....
lol make you think you have more gas? lol

Yeah i must say, the ricey stage.....i would have killed myself at that stage......thank god you saved that bay lol

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great, man that's too much work for my, plus I would probably jack up something.
Wiring has always scared me for some reason.
I would get a new coated header and I think it would set it off nice, also I think if the valve cover was red to match your wheels it would look very nice.

Respect bro!!

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol yeah I like the "paint gone crazy" stage of this.....I used to go paint crazy too....everyday I wanted to paint something....but now I have barley enough money to buy parts.....after getting an infected tooth pulled I havent worked in 2 days, and I might have to take one last day off.....kinda sucks

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF MAN!!! ou even painted the wind shield washer resivour RED!?!?!?! WTF! lol

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha i loved to paint s**t as well....anything i could think of to paint i would :lol:

luckily ive gotten outta that stage....i wouldnt mind getting a ramhorn manifold though instead of the HF mani....and im going to redo my valve cover again .....just need to think of what color to go with....any suggestions ???

im also gonna redo the charge pipe that goes to the throttle body....instead of the white curvy one im gonna replace it with a straight intercooler pipe with the bov in the middle.....i have some ebay piping left over from the intercooler pipe kit....so now that i have the battery in the back i can do a lot more with the engine bay piping....plus the white pipe is getting old...

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha i loved to paint s**t as well....anything i could think of to paint i would :lol:

luckily ive gotten outta that stage....i wouldnt mind getting a ramhorn manifold though instead of the HF mani....and im going to redo my valve cover again .....just need to think of what color to go with....any suggestions ???
get it powder coated black
ramhorns are $$$, find a mini ram or a tubular log.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea but i LOVE the look of the ramhorn....

cheap but looks good lol
Yeah they are cheap and do look good, but I bet it will last as long as the one I ordered. I hope to get a manifold from full race at some point...maybe this one from them, price is 1049 plus shipping

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i would love to get that one....but by the time i come up with 1000 bucks i can get like 5 of the ebay mani's lol

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i would love to get that one....but by the time i come up with 1000 bucks i can get like 5 of the ebay mani's lol
lol yeah I know. After looking at this one i realized that I can get my brother to make one for me for about 1/20th the price

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Contact Greg at Go-Autoworks.com. He makes great manifolds and are cheaper than that.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i got a new basemap im gonna run....got it from a friend on thezcr.com....says hes running 450cc injectors...stock map sensor....and street tuned to 11psi....soo ill see how she runs once i receive the chip back from getting burned....thats another thing i need is a chip burner....but i wanna get LC-1 wideband first....