Wisdom needed

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've heard the Skunk2 shocks aren't very good, no personal experience with them though.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love my skunk2 pro s

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought this thread was about wisdom teeth?

dillon_1213

HhAHAHA but hmmm i just want the skunk2 shocks and h&r springs I guess ill find out come spring time if i dont buy my freinds cbr thats totaled...
I get parts super cheap and i know how to work on bikes, so I am going to rebuild it. Im gonna get it for about 300

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HhAHAHA but hmmm i just want the skunk2 shocks and h&r springs I guess ill find out come spring time if i dont buy my freinds cbr thats totaled...
I get parts super cheap and i know how to work on bikes, so I am going to rebuild it. Im gonna get it for about 300
if you want to close the gap, but not try to drag your poor civics d**k in the dirt, then just get the Ground control sleeves, and a good set of shocks, (i would suggest from [softest to firmest] Tokiko blues / illuminas, Koni orange's / yellows)

and another thing if you go the adj. coilover way (weater it be sleeves or full system) take and find a decent race shop around your area and have the car corner balanced, it will make a world of differance from "just tossing them on there"

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wouldn't recommend Tokico Blues/HP as a performance shock for lowered applications. They're an OE replacement. Maybe with an H&R OE spring they might be okay but anything else, I would upgrade to something that can perform better.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets see some pics of the cbr

dillon_1213

The Cbr is a no go. But in new news I got a new job that pays very well and I love it they give me hours to.
On that note my car is going to have what I want on it finally.