wtf honda-tech?

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, I agree. I went there posting for help with wiring. Since my jumper harness wasnt wired for the 3 wire iacv. then I was having problems etc. anyway, I got bashed for asking technical questions. WTF
its because honestly simple questions like that have been covered so many times. i only go to H-T to search, not for friends.

i have made posts where i have gotten completely blow off, like another rain drop in the ocean. and ive had threads where ive received so much help i could not believe it.

:word:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
honda-tech search function is the best search application for honda/acura bar non.
i love the information on honda-tech, but i hate the search function on the site. it never works for me. i search honda-tech through yahoo and get much better results. every question has been answered there.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have made posts where i have gotten completely blow off, like another rain drop in the ocean.
Yea, thats what i meant, like no one even could help me, but I could see why also. it wasn't simple either. The owner before me totally messed with everything. Like wires to the ecu were not even connected and cut and stuff. But I ended up going to Honda and they printed me out all the wiring diagrams and everything for free. They were very helpful, and since then I have bought 2 cars from that dealer cause of the customer service.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its because honestly simple questions like that have been covered so many times. i only go to H-T to search, not for friends.

i have made posts where i have gotten completely blow off, like another rain drop in the ocean. and ive had threads where ive received so much help i could not believe it.

yea that too. it seems like u need to know at least 20 people from CA in order to get any respect there... thats why i mainly search and only post in the DA integras thread.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Honda-tech - the majority are d**k riders... but whatever. I go on there to check out other cars and to learn a little bit more... i use ClubCivic alot though for DIY threads when doing things to my friends civics though, lol.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just go on t buy/sell stuff

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh no... honda-tech... I cant live without the bullshit threads and wanna be white gangstas that think theyre are the s**t.

X2

if i need to know something... i have made enough friends online that i can fine the answer.. for the most of the time.. i really dont like to post on honda tech that much anymore its always been kind of lame with teh arguing and s**t... but lately (ive been a honda tech member for like 5 or 6 years now... ) has def gotten even worse... i rarely even check that site out..