yay! finally done one! or 5?

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heh! still a rookie and got lazy at the end...but looks good to me since it's my first one.

thanks to everyone who gave me tips!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice work.... I would like to see it in a higher res, so I can find whats wrong with it.... :lol: ;) j/p

Looks good.... Can't see anything wrong with it... =)

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it took me a while but I got it. lol I was like all I see is a bunch of guys around a car lol. looks good

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The guy squatting with the phone, u can tell that is chopped. His foot just doesnt look right. Everything else is great. Can u get some close ups of those wheels?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FhCRubarb said:
The guy squatting with the phone, u can tell that is chopped. His foot just doesnt look right. Everything else is great. Can u get some close ups of those wheels?
I see what you are talking about.... The shadow isnt right around his foot... So it looks kinda odd....

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FhCRubarb said:
yeah..that's when i got lazy...heheheh.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good SanDawg.. Shouldn't have gotten lazy or would have done good!

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FhCRubarb said:
Close ups close up close ups!
you can prolly tell it's a chop if it were a bigger pic..especially with me squatting on the front...if i take that off and just leave 4 me's. it'll prolly look better. it was hard with that one coz of the shadow...i shoulda prolly used that as my base background so i didn't to mess with the shadows. i tried posting it thru tinypic.com and it resizes it automatically. but i'll just keep it that size so it looks good. lol! i'll try again sometime.

Monstre said:
Looks good SanDawg.. Shouldn't have gotten lazy or would have done good!
yeah, thanks! i was babysitting my 2 kids while i was chopping it and wanted to get it done before my wifey came back home so i could show her the trick.

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lookin good bro. :thumbs up
I think this is the first time I've ever seen your face. Finally a face to the name.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it doesn't look right because he missed the shadow completely... take into consideration the location of the light source... now, where would the shadow be?

that's right... front 1/4panel and right in front of the bumper...
notice, there's no shadow there... at all...

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^he said he got lazy? yeah he's missin the shadow....
we're all guilty of being lazy. 8)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know I am guilty of that.... :lol: