You know you drive a Honda when...

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when youre on the freeway and try to put it into 6th gear only to realize that you dont have one *facepalm*

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
you know more 3 letter acronyms for chassis codes than for anything else

MugenRR

Banned
....when you have a clutch lock. wheel boot, detachable steering wheel, alarm. and fuel cut off switch and still worried your car will get jacked (not that i have all of that but just sayin :D )
"fuel cut off switch" hahaha o wow

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When you start a new job but can't make it into the parking lot without scraping the hell out of your oil pan... every day :x

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you can get off work at midnight and fix most things on your car....with a screwdriver

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when your mom calls you saying you got 2 boxes from UPS and you cant wait to get home to open them and when you finally do youre trying to be as quiet as possible since everyones asleep already but you cant wait to see your parts from Honda even though you know exactly whats in the boxes

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
When you start a new job but can't make it into the parking lot without scraping the hell out of your oil pan... every day :x
damn

when your mom calls you saying you got 2 boxes from UPS and you cant wait to get home to open them and when you finally do youre trying to be as quiet as possible since everyones asleep already but you cant wait to see your parts from Honda even though you know exactly whats in the boxes
It's like an adrenaline rush to me

You know you drive a honda when u ask someone what they drive and if they say honda, u ask which model/trim/engine/trans

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you know you drive a honda when you can tell the model year make and trim of a civic simply by looking at it

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you can only cut 1.55 60 foots on 26x10x15 slicks :P

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn

It's like an adrenaline rush to me

You know you drive a honda when u ask someone what they drive and if they say honda, u ask which model/trim/engine/trans
or when people ask you what kinda of car you drive and your answer is "honda." then their second question is: "got a swap?"

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
you know you've (driven/owned) a Civic when:
you owned and sold a DA9 and still missed your Civic
you plan a build that you know either won't happen or will be years from completion
you want an EK hatch with a B18C more than a GSR teg

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
You Lie to AAA that your car ain't lowered just so they would send someone to tow it.(I do)
You keep motor oil in your trunk.
You realize that some/everything in this thread is true and you start to think if owning a Honda is the best decision... and you realize that's it was the best decision ever