Your best car picture!!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blowncivic1320 said:
Very simple picture but i really like it for some reason, to bad the kits coming off very soon
WHAT!!!!! NO!!!! It is so nice with it.... Why?.... Maybe I'll see if there is a thread dedicated to it.... :lol:

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
before i lowered it

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
WHAT!!!!! NO!!!! It is so nice with it.... Why?.... Maybe I'll see if there is a thread dedicated to it.... :lol:
naw the front is staying on and gettin the 2 splitter pieces on the sides sprayed flatblack, then its got the flatblacked stocker skirts and a stock back with a type-r lip going on...pix will be on as soon as the cars running again (end of this weekend most likely)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh allright Blown.... You had me scared for a second.... I was thinking, damn you put soo much work into it and now you are ditchin it.....

AzNb0i

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here are the ones i took, i do photoshoots, lol....some are before editing and some are after, but yea...here are some that i took for friends/or/clients...if u wanna take pix and ur in norcal area, pm me =)

AND YES I TOOK THESE!!!!! in the bottom right corner...the "evp a2" stands for 'eric victor perkins' (my name) and the 'a2' stands for "aa" which is my company..."angel attributes"

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE, that is underconstruction!!!!!!!!!!! http://aznb0i.clubcivic.com

Last edited:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that del sol is beautiful.. I usually dont go for conversions and what not, but wow..

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took them today on Toronto Auto Show

The car US won't get but Canada will
MB B-class

Last edited:

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AzNb0i said:
here are the ones i took, i do photoshoots, lol....some are before editing and some are after, but yea...here are some that i took for friends/or/clients...if u wanna take pix and ur in norcal area, pm me =)

AND YES I TOOK THESE!!!!! in the bottom right corner...the "evp a2" stands for 'eric victor perkins' (my name) and the 'a2' stands for "aa" which is my company..."angel attributes"

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE, that is underconstruction!!!!!!!!!!! http://aznb0i.clubcivic.com
damn man that sol and teg r absolutely f'n sic :drool:

Last edited:

3rd-Influence

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was the show good?
am going tomarrow.. hope it'll be fun... or maybe not

Andrey said:
Took them today on Toronto Auto Show

The car US won't get but Canada will
MB B-class

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was nice! not Deitrot but pretty good!

They didn't bring new Civic.... :cry:

Last edited:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I don't know why.. but I just like it..

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car

my girls car

I have better pics....but i gotta go search for 'em.......but there wont be any new ones of my EJ8 :(

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What happened to the EJ?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
child_racer said:
......but there wont be any new ones of my EJ8 :(
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! you cant leave us hanging like this..... f**kER :shock: