Zach's [college] DD Build/Timeline

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a wink mirror which I love but I've been thinking of getting a broadway mirror for a cleaner OEM look.
Nice! Yeah, I've always been intrigued by the wink and wanted be in a car with one to see it, but its alot of overkill for something I might not like you know?. I read a couple reviews about the broadway, and liked them.

Plus itll fit whatever car I may have in the future! People say once you drive with one for a bit, you cant go back lol.

Try BWR black open end lug nuts, they're fairly priced and light weight...

It was my first choice til I got the neo crome fetish, lol...but yea def check them out!
Sweet, thanks for the reccomendation man! I'll definitely check those out in a second. I'm guessing theyre sold on the cc store if its bwr.

New rims look good man!
Thanks buddy, Im really liking them too, Today I ate at wendy's (alone :oops:) and saw my car in the parking lot and it doesn't feel like its mine still because it looks so different.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I REALLY need to find a good location in town to take some pictures outside of my driveway lol. I bet you guys are sick of the same angles like I am.

But I like taking pictures in the rain so here's a few from this morning:

After seeing this picture, I really want to work on that rear filler panel being crooked!

Also, the sticker that's been on my rear bumper -- Saginawesome, it was a thing between me and my ex girlfriend a year ago -- But where I live, Saginaw, is a big s***hole. She and I wanted to believe/imagine that it's awesome and have some pride in the city, so I added the "esome" in the same style lettering in Illustrator to the 90's official city logo during the school year.

She had/has(idk if its still on there) a white one on her black subaru, and I have the black one on my car.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice shots you made me like half mask hood bra's. Now I'm considering getting one along with some mudflaps

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You made me do it man. I orders my bra lol

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You made me do it man. I orders my bra lol
hahaha hell yeah! I love mine, I hate rocking the whole thing in the winter but it saves me a bunch of paint chips come spring. Youll love it man :thumbup:

looking good :thumbs up
The filler panel is an easy fix
Thanks man! Is it? I assume I just have to remove the rear bumper to access it.

I havent gotten to it yet unfortunately. I havent been on here in a while because Ive been busy packing up all of my stuff to move back to school! I've had no time to do anything. It kinda sucks.

Sorry about the lack of updates lately! My build has kinda fallen off the map :(

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaha hell yeah! I love mine, I hate rocking the whole thing in the winter but it saves me a bunch of paint chips come spring. Youll love it man :thumbup:

Thanks man! Is it? I assume I just have to remove the rear bumper to access it.

I havent gotten to it yet unfortunately. I havent been on here in a while because Ive been busy packing up all of my stuff to move back to school! I've had no time to do anything. It kinda sucks.

Sorry about the lack of updates lately! My build has kinda fallen off the map :(
Actually, you don't have to remove anything. just bend it back in place. Super easy :cool:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I guess your going HAM with work since college started?