Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im pretty sure one of the zombies will hit the "release all cells" button by accident and all the prisoners will try to escape.

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe we should form huge militia with armored vehicles, all the guns and tanks and just go for a country drive and run over all zombies. kill as much as possible.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats why imma have a flying cloud puff, with wooden sandals, and a samurai sword.. imma walk and fly all around the world and slice and dice up those zombies.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just thought i'd let everyone know the Sci-Fi channel is playing zombie movies.. right now its resident evil Apocolyps and later tonight its dawn of the dead.

hondagriff

Banned
I'd hide in the WhiteHouse. Zombie's feast on brains and you won't find brains there. Plan B, Alaska and try the freezing zombie method. Either way where screwed.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd hide in the WhiteHouse. Zombie's feast on brains and you won't find brains there.
Read what you typed there and understand that I'm laughing at you.

You'd hide in the whitehouse because there are no brains there lol... Your plan would be shot to s**t as soon as you walked in the door, assuming you have a brain...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
phew.. its been a while, i was flying around on my cloud puff, i was just in indonesia, butt banging this hot zombie girl ;)

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im getting my supply bag together as we speak.

dont forget the chain-mail condom so the zombie chicks can blow you

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did half her ass fall off while you were at it?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no, she was still human, she was freshly bitten, and i saved her from the zombies, and she was like half dieing.. she was like please please.. f**k me in the ass before i turn into a zombie.. so i was like.. f**k it, thug life.. pullled out my 2 rubbers, strapped up, and beat that s**t upppp, dirty style.

2k5civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey toneekay ! how does having sex with pre zombie bitches, stop them from turning into zombies? break it down.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when you cum in them, the semen attacks the zombie bacteria virus and keeps her a normal human

2k5civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how can you possibly do that if you use a condom all the time? And now if you didnt use condoms then the virus would go into you through youre pee hole and turn youre ass into a zombie. You're plan foiled !

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no this is what you do, you double wrap, and f**k and f**k... cum as many times as possible, when your finished, rip open your condom in a cup and fill it all up with nutt. once you do that, you grab the bitches mouth open, and poor the mother f**ker in her mouth.. DUHRURHURHhrurhUHURHRHUHuh