Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Plus, we can see them coming for miles on a cruise ship. They can sneak up on us if we're on land ;)
just got another idea:

what about those small towns in the middle of the desert in like arizona? the zombies would never be able to walk that far, being as they are dead the vultures and coyotes would have a fukin field day tearing them into pieces while theyre trying to walk :rolf:
I read thru 10 pages and stopped lol but as for the ship idea it was a good plan if you can find a way to maintain it.

But zombies have NO WAY of getting on ship. If you are in ocean and they are on ocean floor, they are not going to swim up to get to your ship lol.

Subscribed to this epic thread

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I read thru 10 pages and stopped lol but as for the ship idea it was a good plan if you can find a way to maintain it.

But zombies have NO WAY of getting on ship. If you are in ocean and they are on ocean floor, they are not going to swim up to get to your ship lol.

Subscribed to this epic thread
dont you know that zombies will just walk in the water and walk towards your ship while under the water? theyll pop out with the quickness nd sink that ship cuz they are already dead and they wont drown. It was on that one zombie movie...i forget what its called...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL he subscribed and got banned :rolf:

what he meant about the ship was that zombies cant really swim. they would end up on the bottom under the boat with no way to get up to it :what:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if yr the last person that's not a zombie................& horny............... who u frack? lol
This has been discussed before... Please reread the thread =)

hwo about columbia? cocaine hides pretty well tehre and so should survivors
What about the guerrilla warefare? I'm sure a lot of them wouldn't be zombie status since they're f**king loaded with weapons and s**t.

LOL he subscribed and got banned :rolf:

what he meant about the ship was that zombies cant really swim. they would end up on the bottom under the boat with no way to get up to it :what:
In some cases, their bodies will float... What will you do once they start to float and biting through the bottom of the boat?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This has been discussed before... Please reread the thread =)

What about the guerrilla warefare? I'm sure a lot of them wouldn't be zombie status since they're f**king loaded with weapons and s**t.

In some cases, their bodies will float... What will you do once they start to float and biting through the bottom of the boat?
biting through a 6"-10" steel hull? it's not made of hershey chocolate shell tony :lol:. and unless the zombies are super human with tree-frog feet, they can't even climb up the side. if they can get into a floating cruise ship then i think they can get into any fortified place and we're all screwed

Last edited:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm just saying... I mean they can't feel anything right? So how would they feel biting into the ship? They'll just keep on knawing on it...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well if any one zombie stays knawing in one particular spot for more than say, 5 years, i'll get out and move him. i imagine by then he would have knawed his teeth away, more or less down to the jaw bone, but for tony's ease of mind i'll get rid of him

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks... I would do it, but I'm too lazy to fly over there............

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf: aren't you coming over for poker thursdays though?? $20 buy-ins the first thurs of every month, $40 every other thurs

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll come for Poker Thursdays... Sounds like everyone backed out though; nobody is down to get robbed by me, I'll go David Chiu on your ass!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the best part is that money will be pretty much useless, so we can play like high rollers and drop big g's on the table no worries :lol:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll throw down a plantation