Zoom zoom zoom...wait what?

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the wheels but im with scratch sorta, offset might be a little to much, spoiler looks very clean though

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks mang. And yea, love it or hate it, it's all good :thumbup:

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As for the hardtop, I found mine through messaging/calling damn near every listing on craigslist for about a month and a half asking if they would part with the hardtops...I called within an hour and a half drive for me...eventually I found one that said yea...I didn't make it seem as if it were anything special, but more like, I needed the hardtop because my car had been broken into and they destroyed it...couldn't drive the car...pretty much just a sad story and I found someone sympathetic...got it for SUPER CHEAP...lol...

Also, I think the thing with those rims, IMO is that yes, they have the offset, but how wide are they...they look tiny compared to any other wide & offset rims people are throwing on the Miatas...almost like a high offset, but really small width, maybe a 7??? And why not wait for the RPF1's...we had a set on the general Mazda boards go up a week or so ago with tires for $500 shipped...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, good job to you sir lol, I doubt anyone else had that luck unless you find someone with one that doesn't know what they're worth. I cant find any in Colorado or surrounding states for less than 800$. I even found a guy selling a miata with hardtop that had some body damage for 1600$, I offered him 500$ for the h-t, and he said no way. I will continue to look, but I highly doubt I'll get one for less than 500$ haha.

The wheel specs are 15X8 -12, most people with miata's run 15X8's, it's just the offset. I'm not daily driving the car on the RPF1's, no way. I wanted to get a set of wheels that were cheap, strong, and gives me some stance. Yes, I like stance. May look goofy, but I dig it. So, these wheels did just the trick.

And yeah, I can find them for pretty cheap, they will come, but I have higher priorities than getting new wheels, IE: hardtop, roll bar, etc

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cool, cool, yea man, just call all the dudes on CL...lol...you will find a deal...unfortunately there are people that are clueless...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Word, I'll keep testing my luck with a hardtop haha. I definitely need to get one ASAP

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need new wheels =( lol but i cant wait to see a HT

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes sir! haha.
My Eunos badge never got delivered yesterday, and the tracking number said it was out for delivery. It just now updated and said a notice was left at 9:15AM....there was no notice lol...me must have a retarded driver or something.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well got some goodies in...The mirrors and the jdm badge

The mirrors need a little DIY to fit, but all in all they're decent.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
At first I wasnt feeling the spoiler with the closeup shots, but the angled shots from the front really bring it out. It looks awesome.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just wondering...
how much do you have wrapped up in this build already?
and is cosmetics done yet? i wanna see some enginebay action like the EM1

Greyson mad props to you brotha!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="This might as well be NSFW"]ZunUFhLswm4[/YOUTUBE]

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow man, that spoiler looks kickass! ... now where's the damn rollbar!?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At first I wasnt feeling the spoiler with the closeup shots, but the angled shots from the front really bring it out. It looks awesome.
Thanks man :thumbup: yeah certain ways you look at it, it may look funky, but it's one of those things if you see in person, it looks much better.

just wondering...
how much do you have wrapped up in this build already?
and is cosmetics done yet? i wanna see some enginebay action like the EM1

Greyson mad props to you brotha!
I'd have to calculate it out, but to be honest, not a whole lot. I don't have any real baller parts on the car, the suspension was cheap, along with the wheels, everything else I just got for a damn good deal haa.
Cosmetics are somewhat done, but basically with this car, it needs to feel good to drive, look good, then I'll worry about power and such. I may clean up the bay here and there, but nothing too crazy just yet. The interior will be finished up next, cause I like cars that are even comfier to drive =)

[YOUTUBE="This might as well be NSFW"]ZunUFhLswm4[/YOUTUBE]
:shock: do wanttttt
That's almost like a modified KG Works face plate or something.

Wow man, that spoiler looks kickass! ... now where's the damn rollbar!?
Thanks man, roll bar will come soon haha!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you subscribe to miata journal? New issue dropped today, pretty dope