Zoom zoom zoom...wait what?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Yup just like that!

So I went to La Casita - for those of you who don't have one in your town, I'm sorry. Best god damn mexican "fast food" you'll ever have!

anyways, I went there with the top down just a bit ago to pickup some burrito's for lunch, and the owner in his Jaguar stopped me before I went in and kept talking about my car and how he loves it. This guy was probably mid 50's, and he kept complimenting on the condition its in for a 20 year old car, and how he loves the wheel fitment. Haha, s**t made me laugh :lol:

Anywho, FOOD TIME!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And what if I do start complaining? I am right now in mah chair!!!:cussing: :letout:

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May get those mirros...will talk to the GF and see if she wants them...I bought the Miata for her, so it is kind of her decision as well although it is technically mine...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good, if you do decide to get them, please keep in mind they do fit Miata's, but PLEASE understand these are not direct fit on Miata's. The bolt holes line up, yes, but the way these mirrors are setup, it would be better if you drilled new holes because these use a screw/washer/nut setup. The vision is pretty bad from the get go, but I am in the process of seeing how I can fix it.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We don't use the side mirrors anyways...320mm Broadway makes that un-needed...

Find that Zearth...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would use my broadway more if I had a window I could actually see out of >_<

I'll search for the zearth today

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, still no damn Joyfast, hopefully today though..
Figured I'd update you all on that kevlar intake duct. It's 98% finished, just needs the legs to be fiberglassed on which is what I'm doing tonight :thumbup: It fits perfect though, I fixed the edges, buffed it out, only a few imperfections!

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures, I didn't have my camera at home. But anywho, there it is! I'll update this later when I have the part 100% complete. Oh, my bud Dan hooked me up with his OEM Miata wheels with good Pirelli P6's that I will use in the wintertime.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those all seasons? In CO. I would use nothing but dedicated winter tires. You have an LSD? BTW kevlar looks nice!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah they're all seasons. I've always used all season tires on all of my cars here in CO. Yeah I would love to get some winter studded tires for the Miata, but I don't have the cash for them, especially now that the lady lost her job =/

Thanks though mang! And nah, no LSD.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm, to be honest you can get away w/all seasons much easier on FWD than a Miata, no LSD + CO mountains, i'd be f**kin scared.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well yeah haha, but I don't live in the mountains lmao. I drive a decent amount every day, but it's all flat roads and main roads. No mountain passes, no side roads other than my neighborhood, and yea, so we'll give it a shot. If worse comes to worse, I'll pull out a small loan and buy a junky old wago-van civic or something :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh ok, lol i was just picturing you navigating the passes w/em