96 Integra LS - five speed ;)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
His does both from each door. We just always hit the auto locks on the inside, hence me not knowing abiut the locking feature.

Seems stupid to lock a car from the outside when you can hit the locks on the inside and just walk away.

Sent from my Note 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gas in the morning is true, it's more dense

also pumping slower helps

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Well he does both and it helps. Dunno. I just get gas when I need it and as fast as I can bc I hate gas stations.

Sent from my Note 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As far as I know, it only unlocks. He has never locked it that way. I'll try it before I leave for work since he's off today.

I honestly do not know how he has it tuned, but I know he's in the garage changing it every once in awhile. He's taking it to the track this week so I'm sure I'll lose him to the garage for awhile again.

He's also been experimenting w/ that theory if you get fuel in the cooler morning hours, it'll increase economy. Myth or not, since he's been getting fuel around 615am vs 615pm, it's increased his mileage a bit. I know he gets better mileage than my civic. :(

.........I totally just realized how badly it shows that I've been out of the scene now, and that I don't care about cars. When I don't even know what my BF has on his car anymore...true sign of being out. :oops:
Ah he's likely constantly adjusting the tune. That's pretty gnarly as mileage for a GSR.

Damn girl! I feel you, though. I'm relatively out of this stuff as well. I'd still like to have a fast car, but it probably won't be a Honda.

hmm. Weird. If you took the key in my auto teg and put it in the driver door and turned to unlock and held it for a couple seconds, it would unlock the passenger door as well. Same thing as if you would hold it on lock. If you put the key in the passenger door and held it on unlock, it would open the driver door as well as lock. The door locks weren't changed as far as I know and looked normal when I had the door panels off so idk. The driver door does unlock from the passenger side though so it's weird.

I still haven't gotten a chance to take my hatch panel off yet. They changed my schedule around at work and I'm working all day today so hopefully tomorrow morning when I have off I'll get to take it off and check and put my wiper motor in. I'm gonna be replacing my plugs and trans fluid this weekend, and maybe the wires also if I have enough money leftover. I need to get a new radio bezel, ashtray/cigarette lighter console and door panels eventually. Probably gonna go to Pennsburg Harry's for that. I hear there is a lot of tags there and all the ones I find at my Harry's or the hazleton Harry's are all automatic and tan interior.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Did it have an aftermarket alarm or keyless entry installed? That could be part of the problem. They may have botched the wiring harness for the door locks somewhere along the way. Check under the dash for any loose/frayed wiring or anything.

Interesting. Didn't know this.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah he's likely constantly adjusting the tune. That's pretty gnarly as mileage for a GSR.

Damn girl! I feel you, though. I'm relatively out of this stuff as well. I'd still like to have a fast car, but it probably won't be a Honda.

Did it have an aftermarket alarm or keyless entry installed? That could be part of the problem. They may have botched the wiring harness for the door locks somewhere along the way. Check under the dash for any loose/frayed wiring or anything.

It's kind of embarrassing! I mean when he's talking cars to me I completely understand and interact with him. I know he's got 2 pages in a word doc of mods on the car. Like, day acquired, how much he paid for it, day put on, specific part number.
Then a separate list of what he wants, part number and price listed.
I know instantly where to look when I buy him stuff. Lol

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

There is an led light on the top of the column. I'll have to check.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Installed my new rear wiper motor. Works perfect, just need to adjust the arm maybe and get a new blade.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
His does both from each door. We just always hit the auto locks on the inside, hence me not knowing abiut the locking feature.

Seems stupid to lock a car from the outside when you can hit the locks on the inside and just walk away.

Sent from my Note 2
That's how most people lock their keys in their car. I see the oldest of old people get out and lock their cars from the outside still and that's about it.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's how most people lock their keys in their car. I see the oldest of old people get out and lock their cars from the outside still and that's about it.
And this is why I have keyless entry haha.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanna get keyless entry, an alarm, and put a fuel/battery cut off switch in this car because there's a lot of stolen integras in my area.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a lot of stupid people.

And this is why I have keyless entry haha.
This. It is literally impossible for me to lock my keys in my car.

Sent from my Note 2

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keyless entry ftw! Pretty easy to install too. Way too many Hondas stolen all the damn time

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Changed my spark plugs tonight with some OEM NGK. Picked up oil and a filter as well, gonna change that tomorrow. Then I have to see how much cash I have leftover so I can pick up my trans fluid as well.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ayyyeee treatin her right :thumbup:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shifting a bit smoother, and it goes into gear quicker. Also, fresh oil now for 3000 miles.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Next thing to replace is brakes, they need to be done asap. Can't even slow down to get on an off ramp on the highway doing 45 mph without the car shaking violently. Exactly how the brakes on my auto teg felt before i replaced them. just gonna do the same thing and get the cheapo wearever pads and rotors. Anyways, took a picture and edited in instagram lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't know what you did, but that middle pic looks like a miniature car on a set
It's called a tilt shift effect, but I used instagram and just used a blur effect.