Yeah, it's a popular photo effect.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So my starter is basically toast. Been having issues with starting where it would randomly not start. At first it was once in awhile, but today it didn't start three times and I had too push start it at home, and then roll start it at the bank. I was at the gas station and turned it on and it clicked, pulled the key back and tried again and it started. So gotta check out my connections and gonna get a starter soon.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Google Acura 150 point inspection. A pdf of their process will be one of the first links. Use that and start going through your car. I feel this should be donw before ever buying a car. When I was test driving mdxs Rob was going through the list mentally and checking over the entire car. I have walked from every one of them bc he's so thorough.

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Replaced the starter this morning, started up perfectly fine. Now, on to my coolant leak, and the ccar is pretty much good to go.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My friend helped me restore my headlights to their original clarity. Came out pretty well, however, my headlights are way out of alignment and the passenger side has all the tabs broken so ill be buying a new headlight. I really wanna rip the bumper off eventually and get everything lined up right and the headlights aimed correctly.

Before

After

And washed the car quick

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Coming along. I feel like every single car you have had, you have to put all the money into maintenance, and not looks or performance lol. But this is the best car you've had so far, so hopefully it stays reliable for ya.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know lol. I wasn't very good with my choices on those, but I think I finally found one that will be good to me. Just need to replace the pads and rotors and I wanna go wingless and get a rear visor.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not really an update, more of just what I'm ordering.

Probably gonna throw my order in for my blue stitched shift boot. Not sure if I wanna spend $30 on the password JDM or be smart and get an eBay one for $10. Also looking at window visors, and it seems like the cheapest I'll get them for is $43. Oh well. Gonna probably be picking I up a silver hatch to replace my white one next week, and I wanna start putting money away for my coilovers so I can get them installed when I go to school.

Also getting a silver hatch for free =). However, I just read how to replace the thing, will be a very fun and painstakingly long experience.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not really an update, more of just what I'm ordering.

Probably gonna throw my order in for my blue stitched shift boot. Not sure if I wanna spend $30 on the password JDM or be smart and get an eBay one for $10. Also looking at window visors, and it seems like the cheapest I'll get them for is $43. Oh well. Gonna probably be picking I up a silver hatch to replace my white one next week, and I wanna start putting money away for my coilovers so I can get them installed when I go to school.

Also getting a silver hatch for free =). However, I just read how to replace the thing, will be a very fun and painstakingly long experience.

you should get rid of the black turn signals...

i wouldnt get cheap stick on visors, i would go oem or the weather tech i think they are that slide up into the window slot. you get what you pay for remember

hatch shouldnt be bad, you in for much more painstaking soon =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it's just a film. I want clear signals. And I haven't found any cheap visors. Like I said, the cheapest rear visor was $43.

Do you wanna help me with my hatch? Beer money involved.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it's just a film. I want clear signals. And I haven't found any cheap visors. Like I said, the cheapest rear visor was $43.

Do you wanna help me with my hatch? Beer money involved.

Cheap isn't always good.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know s**t about window visors but it's just a good rule of thumb to follow. 90% of the time, you get what you pay for.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I don't understand how a window visor would matter because of price. They're plastic, and as long as you mount them correctly shouldn't they be fine? Is $43 really cheap for that?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Coming from someone that cheaped out on visors once before, trust me...