after a long time, BillK is back

civic_03_king

hey i was wonderin if you can help me....im taking my car nd goin from an automatic trans to a 5 speed. do you know wat other parts i would need besides the actual trans????

i have bad luck with automatics this is my third car in a row that i blow the transmition on

02civiLX21

Hey man you should come over to 7thgenhonda.com a lot of guys over there with great info... car looks great bud

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's definitely clean :thumbs up. But I would've gone with a 16" wheel on a 7th gen, maybe even a 17", depending on how baller the rim was.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nicest auto ive ever seen! :thumbs up

a k swap would be pretty nice once your arm all healed up. then youll have one helluva nice manual car! im jealous of all that cf your doin

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's definitely clean :thumbs up. But I would've gone with a 16" wheel on a 7th gen, maybe even a 17", depending on how baller the rim was.
Im starting to agree with you and everyone else. the 15s just look out of place. Ill rock these for now but the next set will most deff be 17s and Ill keep the 15s for winter or just sell them.

Nicest auto ive ever seen! :thumbs up
a k swap would be pretty nice once your arm all healed up. then youll have one helluva nice manual car! im jealous of all that cf your doin
Thank you thank you and for a K swap I have been thinking it but for now and for atleast the next 2 years the D will have to stay in. the car is paid off but I have a 2 year warranty on the engine and trans straight from the honda dealer and I paid extra for that so not right now, and the CF work is not really that hard to do if you have any know how on fiber glass.

Hey man you should come over to 7thgenhonda.com a lot of guys over there with great info... car looks great bud
Ill have to check that site out. Im on 7thgencivic.com of civicforums.com
and thank you also for liking my car.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well I got the window and rear window visor put on so heres a few pics.

whatcha think?

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You did this and didnt text me? wtf?!

I dont even know you anymore........ ;)

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new pic from the other day. I took the roof rack off and might sell it.