Bay Area my car was stolen this morning

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
haha, probably, you are a little farther away from I-5..it takes l ike 3.5 from Pleasanton

more like 3hrs.....

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh ya, one more thing, if this thing is in any shape at all and you come down to check it out Uriel (sp?), you are more then welcome to crash at my place, just let me know

redsidriver2

Banned
thanks for everything but my dad will stop by on his way back from san diego on monday . just so happens he stoped to sleep at a hotel last night in bakersfield on the way to san diego . how weird rite . well see though . thanks . yes spelling is rite

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
thanks for everything but my dad will stop by on his way back from san diego on monday . just so happens he stoped to sleep at a hotel last night in bakersfield on the way to san diego . how weird rite . well see though . thanks . yes spelling is rite

its just such a small world that ur car ended up here

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congratulations buddy. i'm glad it's finally been found. still sad it happened, but maybe some good will still come of it... never know... well good luck!!! keep us posted!

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man, the Tow yard wasn't open today, so no pics......they have your car in their warehouse type building instead of sitting out front with all the beaters, so that can be a good sign....

redsidriver2

Banned
jeff tells me ull be there tomorow maybe ull run into my dad cuz hes gonna be there tomorow not sure what time but im not sure if he has a camera with him.thanks guys im feeling good about i hope it all turns out good.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
jeff tells me ull be there tomorow maybe ull run into my dad cuz hes gonna be there tomorow not sure what time but im not sure if he has a camera with him.thanks guys im feeling good about i hope it all turns out good.

ya Im feeling good about this too when I heard that you car was INSIDE.....but dont get your hopes up too high man...Im praying for it to be all together and that the theives just joy rided it

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:

ya.. i will either run by before the golf tournment in the morning, or i will go around 3:30 after my interview....im curious to see what shape its in

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uriel - UPDATE....

I went and talked to the Tow yard today and they actually have it a different location then i went to. I did not have time to go to the other one, but i will stop by there tomorrow. I talked to the guy at the tow yard and he said that the cops got it cause they hit the center divide with it and fled. He told me the rear end was banged up but thats about all he could tell me about the condition. So to me, it sounds like it isn't stripped, it just sounds alittle banged up. So, ya, i know u dad is gonna stop by and check it out, tell him it is at the shafter location...thats just alittle farther down the 99.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats good to hear that its prob not striped. atleast ull most if not all ur s**t back.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
thats good to hear that its prob not striped. atleast ull most if not all ur s**t back.

exactly...and if the cars totalled, he still has the supercharged b16 to swap into something

redsidriver2

Banned
well just got off the phone with my dad . rear end is messed up like previouslly said . engine is untouched but dirty .he also said that the interior was slightly stripped and the door panels are messed up . the insurance is gonna pick it up and looks like they are gonna be able to fix it . also one of the tires is blown and down to the rim. he said the seats are still there radio is gone . and he said my odometer now reads 68k it only had around 62k . although im unsure about that one my dads tends to exagerate just a lil bit but we will see . ill post up pictures as soon as he gets back today probally around 2ish

Last edited:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang, sounds like it was abused!!!!!!!!!! sorry to hear uriel! :(

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
dang, sounds like it was abused!!!!!!!!!! sorry to hear uriel! :(

:werd: I would get a mechanic or someone to really look over the engine and how it was driven..you gonna post up the pictures from your dad??

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn Uriel, thats not as bad as I thought it would be...but that sucks still.....at least you got it back...let me know how it goes with insurance..and have you noticed anything major missing by just the pictures since you havent seen the car yet