Bay Area my car was stolen this morning

redsidriver2

Banned
sounds good alright lets see what stand out acourse aem red cai thats been cut to fit the sc . edelbrock 4-2-1 2 piece staninless header with a big gash at the bottom of it along with the scrapes . lest see 5zigen fireball exhaust with the resonator cut out and has the hole for the silencer .tokico illuminas ground control coilovers . skunk front camber cheap rear camber . dc rear strut and lower tie bars yellow h brace all scraped up .hi flow cat .megan racing rear lower control arms and acourse the jackson racing supercharger

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
sounds good alright lets see what stand out acourse aem red cai thats been cut to fit the sc . edelbrock 4-2-1 2 piece staninless header with a big gash at the bottom of it along with the scrapes . lest see 5zigen fireball exhaust with the resonator cut out and has the hole for the silencer .tokico illuminas ground control coilovers . skunk front camber cheap rear camber . dc rear strut and lower tie bars yellow h brace all scraped up .hi flow cat .megan racing rear lower control arms and acourse the jackson racing supercharger

I will keep my eyes out and post up if I find any suspicious links...or I will call you if they are gonna end soon..good luck with the recovery man....

redsidriver2

Banned
on monday im going to see if i can get an auto loan . i found a car i really like . ill pay tha loan off as soon as the insurance gives me my money

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
on monday im going to see if i can get an auto loan . i found a car i really like . ill pay tha loan off as soon as the insurance gives me my money

ooh, ohh...tell me..tell me...and post pictures if you can

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oooh what car? =) i'm sorry that there hasn't been any word on your car. Don't they usually find the cars within the first coupld of weeks? they found mine the following afternoon. >< best of luck!

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo sorry to hear about your ride i do hope you get it back . if i was you ,i'll start looking at all the gas stations if you were low on gas because we found my buddies car buy that . i didn't feel sorry for that baster that stole my buddies ride the cops pretty much let us have a field day with that guy before they took him away.

redsidriver2

Banned
lol my banks gay guess ima have to wate till the insurance gives me my money . unless i get a co signer wich i dont really wanna do i wanna do this on my own . or buy something hella cheaper then what i was looking for like a 78 datsun 280 z

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They straight jacked your s**t???

Damn dood, expect your car to be far up north.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
lol my banks gay guess ima have to wate till the insurance gives me my money . unless i get a co signer wich i dont really wanna do i wanna do this on my own . or buy something hella cheaper then what i was looking for like a 78 datsun 280 z

dude, if you could get a 78 280 Z in decent shape, that would be SICK...those are really fun to drive

redsidriver2

Banned
im actually down to see it tomorow well now today at 12 pm . from the pictures i seen it looks to be in god shape and for only 1200 i think itll be a nice temporary car. even though i got my dads car rite now i need to drive something thats mine alone

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about it brav, nice to see your upbeat about it though...you had a sweet ride.
When I got my CRX I kept beating myself about it...on why the hell I didnt set the alarm :0( Bloody thieves!!!
If I was you I'd go out & look for it... its defo someone whos been eyeing your car! I found mine the next day...called up all my mates & then I started getting calls back saying they saw it here then their...then my mate chased it...got the b***h in the end.

Good luck bro

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uriel././ dude... I'm sorry to see this... holy s**t. Landon and now you.. I didn't read the whole thread coz I'm on my laptop, but Damm.. I'm sorry bro.. I think I am the last Si in Norcal. WTF. I f**kin hate thieves. I hope your new project comes along well.

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, was it recovered? Sorry, I'm still reading... Man, yours was one of my favorites, for real :0(

redsidriver2

Banned
nope wasnt recovered . my dads gonna be turning in all the paperwork to the insurance tomorow .well see what they say .hopefully more time cuz honestly 2 weeks aint s**t lol and i finally made up my mind as to what my next project will be . similar to my first haha i just cant let it go

vAnQuiShh

DVD producer
5+ Year Member
One of my cars was stolen a while ago. Hopefully you get your ride back. Either way, next time use my method of theft prevention. It hasn't failed me once.

1) Print, on a piece of paper, in big bold letter: "THIS CAR PROTECTED BY 12 GUAGE SHOTGUN. IS THIS CAR REALLY WORTH YOUR LIFE?". Now, go to your local shooting range and obtain some spent shotgun shells. When you lock the car up for the night, place the paper on your driver's seat along with several spent rounds. If you actually have a shotgun (as I do), you can skip the shooting range part :D

2)In addition to this, I suggest installing a motion alarm. Get one of those "driveway alert" things they sell in catalogs, you know, the ones that set off an alarm box inside your house whenever a motion sensor is activated. Just attach the motion sensor to the roof of the car, and keep the alarm box by your bedside. If some cocksucker breaks into your car, he'll set off an alarm hopefully without realizing it. Then you either shoot his ass, or call 911 and let bubba take care of his ass. There no way practical way to disable the alarm because it is self contained (has its own battery), and it will go off if you try to approach it (if it has 360 degree coverage).

3)To prevent theft by flatbed, you can install a self contained alarm with a mercury switch. If the car is even slightly titled, the alarm will go off.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Abz said:
Sorry to hear about it brav, nice to see your upbeat about it though...you had a sweet ride.
When I got my CRX I kept beating myself about it...on why the hell I didnt set the alarm :0( Bloody thieves!!!
If I was you I'd go out & look for it... its defo someone whos been eyeing your car! I found mine the next day...called up all my mates & then I started getting calls back saying they saw it here then their...then my mate chased it...got the b***h in the end.

Good luck bro

you obviously havent read this whole thread...hes BEEN looking for it for 2 weeks..

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sucks man...that car looks just like mine. looks sick ofcourse...wonder if it's ever gonna turn out.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
dude, if you could get a 78 280 Z in decent shape, that would be SICK...those are really fun to drive
try to get older than 74 that way you dont have to smog.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
try to get older than 74 that way you dont have to smog.

thats very good point...anyways, he said he found one for 1200 bucks..dang that cheap...you could make that thing cherry and MOVE