15+ Year Member
Chargespeed :D

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Clean EM1's... Im loving the license plate changes LOL.... too funny.... Great build man... can't wait to see what;s next!

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks =)

Here are a couple pics from Autocross yesterday...

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
hey man, what wheel/tire size are you running for auto cross??? im looking into buying another set of wheels, i hate destroying my every day tires, and what headlights are in the FBP??

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Autocross wheels are Buddy Club 15x6.5 w/ 225/45/15 Toyo Proxes RA1's. If you go that wide on tires though I would stick with x7 or larger. The 6.5 is kind of pushing it. I plan on getting different wheels for the track...again...lol. I just really like how these weigh like 8.5lbs each ;) The FBP has OEM CTR lights =)

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha...sorry Decipher but they have to go...

Thanks DarkCreep =)

And a mess of pics from some AutoX and the Time Attack the team I drive with hosted =)
X

GRIPFest
Ready to take off!

About to trap =)

Thanks for looking ;)

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The EDFC I picked up...

And picked up a stupid clean RSZ-R as a spare. Its 15x7 +44 and gunmetal while my daily size is 16x7 +42 and silver. It will make for a nice spare though...

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys =)

Well, the car is off the road until sometime next year. One of the Tein's started leaking this year and my trans has been crapping out. After about 8yrs, 80k miles and 1 race season I'm shipping the shock sections back to Tein for a full overhaul. Minty fresh for next year. Trans wont go in first a lot of the time, 2nd has issues going in from 1 sometimes and all the time from 3-2. Grinds at higer revs into 3-5 and R can be a pain to get in as well...lol. I bought the trans being told it was in good shape but really it didnt matter since it had the Spoon LSD in it. As long as that was working proper I made out like a bandit, and it works just fine =) So, my original trans will get an overhaul and the Spoon dif put in for a nice fresh trans for the new year also.

Yesterday the car was put up on stands and the tear down began. Of course the wheels were first to come off and I pulled the front coilovers, cat and mid-pipe are down and trans as well. Trans goes under the knife this week and I should have the rear coils off tonight. Pull the springs off and pack up the shocks and off they go.

There are a few things I know will happen but a few that are up in the air. Pics to come on how the car looks and what is going on =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy crap you have 2 EM1's?? I always thought it was just your blue track one lol. Sexy!!! That FBP is :drool:.

I've always wanted to autocross. My S. Drives are shot after 2 seasons and a lot of uneven toe wear so hopefully I'll get new ones next year and sack up and try at least 1 run.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well really I only have one, the EBP. Wifey has the FBP and the MR in the one shot is her old one. =) So we have 2 at the house and a buddy bought her old MR so it comes by from time to time.

Def get out and try some autocross! I did my first two events on S.Drives =) I realized how much I liked it and decided I needed a set of track wheels/tires so I didnt eat through my daily tires. If you get into it though you will want to do the same. A friend of mine bought new S.Drives in like July and they were slick by the last event in November between DD/autoX and our team even on the road course. Def check into everything though before dumping the money into it. =)