First Civic and Car

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yea im not sure really what to do with the tail lights anymore.. And yea ive been debating more and more about the paint job, i just dont know of any places around where I live that will do it, or what color to have it done. And I rarely use the underglow so that's really not a problem.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would get different tail lights. I dont mind the paint job, its a custom paint job, and it doesnt look too bad. the paint dont look that bad either.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
The paint is in good condition. And if anyone knows of any websites or anything where i can get some good taillights let me know

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look on craigs list, they are cheap, you just have to hope you stumble upon some good ones. Not sure how many people own a civic by where you live. Luckily for me Im from near LA and civics are all over the map!!! Parts are stolen all the time and sold for cheap. Im probably buying my old parts back, haha, jk.

Naught260

5+ Year Member
email the seller and ask for the model number. Googling the model number will tell you which cars/engines it's designed for.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
He said he doesnt know lol he said he bought the whole exhaust and hes putting the cat back on his 94 civic so I would imagine it would fit my 95

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ebay or andysautosport for tha taillights.. thats where im lookin to get mines.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Got the header earlier for 15$, and paid another 15 for new gasket so a 30$ header isnt too bad. Only problem is the old o2 sensor wont come out of my old header so idk what im gonna do about that. I dont wanna drop another 40-50 on a new one so any suggestions? I dont wanna drive it around cause it sounds like a damn go-cart

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Old header-

[/IMG]

New header-

[/IMG]

You can see the old o2 sensor in the first pic, and how rusted it is.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Ok im picking up a new sensor tomorrow morn so its all good.. I cant wait to see if it makes any difference

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is the "old header" really called a header? Or is it just an Exhaust Manifold....

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I've been thinking about getting a new lip.. Anyone have any suggestions? I want to make it look a little lower

torch_ind

how much gain do you think it made going to your header?

your stock one isn't to bad. my ek has the cat built right in to the front manifold looks really badly for exhaust flow!!

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yea i can feel it in the mid range to higher rpms. And it made it sound a little deeper. So it was a good buy. But any suggestions on a lip?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it should of gave him 10-13 hp you do feel it
He wouldnt even gain 10-13hp at the flywheel, let alone at the wheels. Most of the gains you feel from the header, are all in your head. You think you put a performance part on, so your a little heavier on the gas. Its just how it goes. But he definitely didnt get 10-13hp from just a header, trust me.

Anyway OP, I skimmed through the first two pages. Im assuming your car is automatic because it has a remote start? As long as you like your car, dont worry what others say. Just do yourself a favor and look around at what others have. You may like your car now, but there may be some other things you might like better. Its always best to keep an eye on your options. And enjoy the gas mileage. Probably best to do some routine maintenance on it right now, since its a little older. Anyway, enjoy the site :D

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Thanks, and yes i try to enjoy the gas mileage when im not enjoying the sound of it, if you know what i mean haha but yeah I've done most of the routine maintenance already so I'm good there for a while.