Fresh Midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For being in the middle of no where here in South Dakota, there is some legit builds. Who would have thunk it?!!!

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that STI seems to be a pretty sick build as well... but back on topic whats next for the hatch ?? photoshoot of the newly polished blades :popcorn: =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stancenation would be where i had seen it, the plate is what reminded me

saga boy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good stuff you want to buy my Volk GT-U 16x8 33+/16x7 33+ staggered setup? I will give you a good deal they would look so mint next to midori.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that STI seems to be a pretty sick build as well... but back on topic whats next for the hatch ?? photoshoot of the newly polished blades :popcorn: =)
Freshly polished, not newly polished! They've been polished for the past year. And they are the wheels that were used in my photo shoot. They are a lot of up keep. As far as what's next, probably a different gauge cluster. CRV or the rare Jordan one or something along those lines. Wouldn't mind getting a different climate control set up too. Just getting bored with a couple things. I so would love to k swap, but super low funds at the moment. And as far as wheels, would need to unload the blades and a few other thing to get me close to fundage! Or if someone would trade me a baller set of wheels for my beater del sol, I'd be down for that!

I honestly need a different job, serving at Applebees for the past 10 years is getting boring and the tips have been slow and low the past few months. I do auto detailing for extra cash and slanging civic parts locally to fund things, but that has been slow as well lately. The ruckus and del sol get love too so its rough to keep all these projects going constant all the time. Don't worry, more pics and what not as they happen.!

Thanks for the comments fellas!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like this picture man :lol:
Thanks! Thats my friend Dave. he is the go to guy for detailing and buffing. He works at a chevy dealer. He drives that super clean 99 mustang I posted from the claybar and wax day. The mustang looks like its off the show room floor. Props for Dave for showing some tricks of the detail trade.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
love your car, the paint is so clean! the blades are a great compliment, shiny polish will look sick

emerican

Registered VIP
10 years at applebess i wouldnt kill myself, but probably would have killed a manager or fellow server by then lol.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I feel like I could string up some of these bastards I work with. Instead I trash and sh!t talk to them, and managers included! Hahaha. I'm a hard worker so they don't care what I do. I show up to work early(45 mins), haven't called in sick in 2 1/2 years, everything spec. What else could they ask for? I get the schedule I want plus a couple other perks I guess. Maybe after the summer I will switch it up since there are a lot of events going on now and I like my prefered scheduling.

Enough of that for the moment, rather not think about it. When I get my laptop back, more pics for those that enjoy them. I'll take some of my interior. Installed map lights and s2000 wheel, not sure if I already posted that. Took out the accord double din and put the em1 stock headunit back in. Driverside grab (oh sh!t) handle installed too. Tomorrow might hopefully!

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pic of said Ruckus.

if you like that ruckus, you should build a bobber bike outta a 80's crotchrocket frame, bobb the tail, keep the engine, and add 80's honda gas tank and single headlight, and gauge cluster, and custome seat... then youd have my little brothers bike LOL... im so glad you painted it midori... my DREAM car is the one i have now....but midori... keep it up.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only color that makes it worth owning a 6th gen hatch, at least for me.
Prefer the early front end over the face lifted one though, it's all preference though.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I had an og midori hatch! If I ever found one, it will be mine in a heartbeat. I'm picking up another del sol tomorrow. It's white, auto like my other one. Super clean as far as rust goes. Needs a couple new exterior parts and some love to the engine will be in the mix since it smokes.

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im in oregon but my buddy is selling his midori hatch with boost. i think its ready for 600hp. but is at 300ish now. haha hes looking to sell

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd have to pass. Rather find one closer to me and more stock form. That's more my budget. Plus I'm picking up another del in the morning. Between me and my roommate, 7 cars and 5 bikes. Garage is full plus cars stuffed in the drive way. I might get rid of my red del sometime if I did sell any soon.