K00PA's "Barney Mobile" Build

K00PA

Registered VIP
good meeting with ya. ill have to get with you and those 5star homies one of these days. :beer:
I know bro, we're in the same city and never met, and have been chatting it up on the forums for 3yrs, lol thats a shame but yea we'll definitely get together fosho! How'd the turn out look on the next project was it any decent then the TSX you were talking about?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know bro, we're in the same city and never met, and have been chatting it up on the forums for 3yrs, lol thats a shame but yea we'll definitely get together fosho! How'd the turn out look on the next project was it any decent then the TSX you were talking about?
yeah, much better. Tomorrow it'll be mine. :twisted:

K00PA

Registered VIP
nice pick ups :thumbs up
Thanks bro...cant wait cause now the chassis is almost complete! Now I can start mapping things for the motor out...

yeah, much better. Tomorrow it'll be mine. :twisted:
Uh oh! I'll most likely catch it on the IG. Now you get to prep that swap ready for some K24 fun ;)

K00PA

Registered VIP
Yup...
too bad I hate imperfections but i'll have it back on the streets probably at the beginning of the year, if it all goes well...Really wanna make it out to TX2K13, but dont wanna rush it so hopefully everything comes together in time ;)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yup...
too bad I hate imperfections but i'll have it back on the streets probably at the beginning of the year, if it all goes well...Really wanna make it out to TX2K13, but dont wanna rush it so hopefully everything comes together in time ;)
Get that engine in there man.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are your wheel and tire specs? I really like how it sits

K00PA

Registered VIP
Get that engine in there man.
In for updates!
Sry guys been on stand by cause had to knock out my X-mas gifts early so I won't get slammed at the last minute and upset everyone's X-mas this year but will have some soon as ICB get back cause they won't be shipping out til monday so I have to play the waiting game!
What are your wheel and tire specs? I really like how it sits
Um I forget bro its on one of these pages lol if im not mistaken they're 15x8 +25 with a 195/45r15

K00PA

Registered VIP
Damn guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, I currently have been busy at my old FAMILY FORUM, as you probably see ej1squad.com in my signature so I patrol the board pretty often and work at the same time! However I've also been busy with X-mas shopping so my family can have a very good christmas! I always said when I was able to make decent money I would give back to those who blessed me so that Im able to see smiles on other faces as I was when I was a tot, and not to mention been working like crazy again cause its that time of the year so everyone comes in getting there vehicles ready for travel...to be honest Ive been thinking about spreading my wings and selling my box including all the tools and start something fresh and doing something different! No I wont sell my car but just leaving this field behind so who knows with the opportunities that awaits me, so one thing is I'll def still be wrenching on my own car forsure! What alot of people dont know is that, when you work in the automotive industry it kinda kills the passion that we are all into cause you dont plan to come home and do what you've been doing for the past 8-12 hrs cause its not the same, like the other day I came home and looked at my car wanting to put in some time but didnt cause I was to tired and just got done with a long shift of the same thing, NO!!! So the passion and pleasure clashes with what you love and what you like, anyway dont mean to ramble you to death but the Moral of the story is if you love this field Applaud yourself cause it takes away from the blood sweat and tears you put into what you love doing for a passion as well!

Anyway besides all of that ^Nonsense, lol ive just been busy at work, X-mas, and giving Snapon my money! However i have bought some more goodies:

DSLR Camera

Which set me back pretty good :lol:

Including my life belonging to Snap-On cause all of the tools and Just bought a new Tool Box like today had to warranty out a Flathead stubby I just bought like a month ago cause I went outside an noticed my dog chewed up my new set that I just bought from the last two that I lost (Uggghh!!) But yea Snap-On trucks are addictive, its like a kid in a candy store I swear!!

For Example Today I said I wasnt gonna even go near the truck but couldnt avoid the urge, and bought one of these causeI needed one for all the custom wheels with those stupid allen key center caps that have a like 10 socket head bolts to remove just to get to the center of the wheel

...other then that just put in a order for some J's Racing goods and added more SPOON goodies to the collection ;)

More OEM goods from ICB

3" Magnaflow Cat that I'm most likely gonna sell and get a custom 3" test pipe

Installed the mirrors from the homie Child as well...