Long road, and it ends in the 9's!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn just went thru the whole thread great job on the build dude you must really love your car!!
lol, thanks , i do love it!!

i think everyone need something to enjoy and keep busy with!!.. (cars, bikes, collecting stamps, sneakers,clothes, etc whatever tickels your fancy lol)

i just want it done already!!. i wanna drive it already!!!!

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love this thread. and i'm totally jealous too. i wish i had the money and know how to build car engines n s**t like that.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love this thread. and i'm totally jealous too. i wish i had the money and know how to build car engines n s**t like that.
lol, i wish i can build engines too!! lol

i send my motors out to machine shops..!! lol

i just install!

putting a head on a block is just Tq #'s and labor!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where is your view?

nice car..gay sticker :roll:
First off StreetRacing is NOT worth it.

That being said ,this is one of my old street races.. VS a 03 SRT-4 (420whp)est

VS

Burnouts!!
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/Carlitoo/?action=view&current=MOV040_NEW.flv

back view of the run
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/Carlitoo/?action=view&current=MOV041_NEW.flv

front view
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAKdDTY5dDk

it was a street tire vs street tire run..
*$800 pot
*i was on the gate (7psi about 340whp because it was about 25* that night and it was a street tire run because the kid didn't have Slicks).. im sure he was on alllll 420whp.
*my clutch was slipping badddd , and still had him covered about 8 cars. i pedaled him a bit and had him by a car or 2 at the 1/4 mile marker. not fun blowing out a car (u will never get another EZ $ run again) then u'll get called out by single digit RWD cars!!

PS: if there is a problem with "street racing" .. feel free to erase this post!!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow... impressive build! i have to say i cant wait to see the new setup running and tuned... should make great numbers! keep up the good work.

DhN

5+ Year Member
car build is sick...mbracing....good guys over there..they built my motor..alllways hookin up their customers..roland is a standup guy

but yeh,..sick build

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice bro

get some.
yea man,, no more streetracing for me tho. It just not worth it at this point .(i put wayy too much time and $$ into this car to have it impounded).

but i will race at the track for $$!!! come one come alllll!! lol:welcome::drive:

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow... impressive build! i have to say i cant wait to see the new setup running and tuned... should make great numbers! keep up the good work.
thanks

work has been a lil crazy. 6 day weeks FTL!!.. check is going to look good, but no time to do anythinggg!!

should have a few updates by the weekend, maybe a start up video!

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn dude just read through the whole thing.
wanna say three things.
1. sick ek cant wait to see it completed
2. That dude in the srt-4 was way to anixous to lose his money
and 3 your wifes a babe

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn dude just read through the whole thing.
wanna say three things.
1. sick ek cant wait to see it completed
2. That dude in the srt-4 was way to anixous to lose his money
and 3 your wifes a babe
lol, yea his own friend set him up too!! lol

one of my friends had a JDM front Teg turbo that was looking for a run (small $$).. i saw the SRT-4 at another race and figured i'd try to set something up.!!

he didn't want to run that night so he took my #. he called me and said he didn't want to run the Teg because he heard a few things about it yada yada . He said i was the one doing all the talking and that i should race him with MY CAR , fair enough i said!! (i take it he never saw my car b4, but his Friend is a MOD on another site that im a member on and hates me for whatever reason .Kinda reminds me of that guy turbo95eg6 on here lol)..

he was the one that told the SRT-4 to make me race..:what:.. just soo happened i was tuneing that week!

* i tuned @ 12pm in NJ
*got back to NYC@ 3pm
*went to work@ 4pm
*worked till 11pm
*went back to get the car at 12am
*race went down @1:30pm
*0 SEAT TIME , LOL

it was colddddddd and he wanted to run on street tires. i did one test launch on the 2-step and did a standstill burnout on 420whp...lol

i pulled the boost controller off and just ran off the gate,(figured less power=less spinning) and left off the foot and not the 2step!

he didn't take the weather and tires into considerationand ran on ALLLL his power.. and spun a good way!!

EZ $$.. i told him to call me back for the re-match .. he has since sold the SRT-4 and now has a 07 Civic Si 4 door!!

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like the dude in the srt just couldn't wait to leave the line, and he lost. haha nice run.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like the dude in the srt just couldn't wait to leave the line, and he lost. haha nice run.
yea, jumped twice.. and he actually left first.. (if u look at the front view) u can see he left a lil bitt b4 i did.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sickkkk!!

when im done, i'm PM u!! :thumbs up:

How many cars do u need?
lol

Ill need probably 20 car lengths. hahahaha. Im just messing dude, what I have is a d16 with an intake and exhaust unless God magically touched my engine I don't think Id ever come close to even thinking about beating you

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ill need probably 20 car lengths. hahahaha. Im just messing dude, what I have is a d16 with an intake and exhaust unless God magically touched my engine I don't think Id ever come close to even thinking about beating you
lmaoo, we all have to start somewhere!!

i beat a 400whp car with a SOHC once.. ( he broke his tranny) lol Owned!!