matt96ex's Project: CX Hatchback

EJ6_COUPE

WOOOAAAHHH those koseis make your car look sick man holy sheet looks freakin awesome lol
what color lug nuts did you get?

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great matt
word. thanks dude
Looks awesome! Makes me miss my Kosei's.
always liked your car with the kosei's man. never knew you had 16x7.5's though...just came across that the other day.
WOOOAAAHHH those koseis make your car look sick man holy sheet looks freakin awesome lol
what color lug nuts did you get?
thanks dude. i like them too. i originally got blue ones but the dude was out of them so im getting black. cant pass up the deal im getting for them.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Those look amazing on your car man. This is turning into one of my top 5 fav cars on this forum.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those look amazing on your car man. This is turning into one of my top 5 fav cars on this forum.
wow thanks for the complement. if you saw the outside of the car in real life you might think differently :lol:
hopefully some fresh paint next summer.

got my black rays 50mm lugs in today! too tired and its too cold to put them on tonight. maybe tomorrow along with some pictures

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awww s**t!!! sheetz is the best man, and your car looking so good at sheetz makes me want a pretzel sandwich lol

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
always liked your car with the kosei's man. never knew you had 16x7.5's though...just came across that the other day.
Haha, yeah. 16X7.5" +43's. They were a great stance if you were low. Yours do look good at your stance :thumbup:

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awww s**t!!! sheetz is the best man, and your car looking so good at sheetz makes me want a pretzel sandwich lol
sheetz food FTW!!!!
Haha, yeah. 16X7.5" +43's. They were a great stance if you were low. Yours do look good at your stance :thumbup:
haha yea i love them.

put my lugs on yesterday. not sure if i was feeling them. seeing the stickers and valve stems are blue...black lugs kinda throw it off. gonna check it out in the day light today, but might be selling them to a friend locally and buy the blue rays i originally wanted. couldn't pass up $200 lugs for $140. :shock:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good man. keep up the good work!

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's a few shots of the lugs. What do you guys think? I have two local buddys that said they'd buy them off me if I didn't want them. I like them, but I think with the stickers and valve stem being blue, a set of blue Rays would look killer. Can't believe I'm putting so much thought and money into LUG NUTS! wtfbbq :retard:

Took the CTR wing off tonight, Sanded it down to rough up and put some filler in a few tiny imperfections. Going to hopefully sand the filler off and maybe prime it tomorrow. I have some left over paint from my interior I'm going to use on it. Having a champ white wing on a silver car is throwing it off, its driving me and all my friends crazy lol. There is a car show Friday at the local Penn State college, I hope I can have it sprayed by then! :shock:

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paint match the handles and mirrors and it'd really get me going!!
anyways is that a CF hood?

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
paint match the handles and mirrors and it'd really get me going!!
anyways is that a CF hood?
yes, what about the side moldings though?
yes its a ebay-fiber hood. got it free with my motor swap, so gonna rock it hard for now!

EJ6_COUPE

g/l with painting the wing man
btw bro after seeing your hatch with those kosies i been fienin sum man >=O
wht was that website you got them from? sorry need to noe

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice lugs
Good progress! I like the new lugs :thumbup:
thanks. what about getting blue ones? im thinking about it, but the shorter version like I originally was going to get. def. not tryin to spend $200 on the long ones.

got all the little imperfections taken care of, sanded and primed tonight. gonna lay some color tomorrow after work! hanging with a little help from some coat hangers, string, random metal brackets and masking tape. word!