My EM2 (tons of pics)

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
he's races everyday!!!!!!
2stepping at riced out scion xa and s**t lol

;)
you must have forgotten that you were driving at that time...i was in your car cause you traded for some gay ass wheels and your car scraped on them too much so the smaller person had to drive it

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you must have forgotten that you were driving at that time...i was in your car cause you traded for some gay ass wheels and your car scraped on them too much so the smaller person had to drive it
did you make a fat joke?

:(

;)

vjf915-2

Banned
Lol at fat jokes!!

My major is actually criminal justice too, but Im switching it next semester. Its an interesting subject though!

Roly3031

5+ Year Member
Damn Im loving your em2 you inspired me 2 keep workin on my project 4 my baby, K24 comin soon 2 a city near you.... Good work on your paint job

JDP-OMC

Think ur car needs a check up...its offically sick lol...and I'm loving da ideas..good luck with it

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
love all of the pics. that car is awesome. You've definetly got a fine example of what alot of people are trying to do with their rides right now. ROTM for sure, i'd vote for you. very clean ride my friend, very clean

black05vp

5+ Year Member
How did you get your tail lights like that, I saw the diy taillights in your list, They look great. also what rear discs will work for the em2, is it the ep3 rear trailing arms. Your car gives me inspiration to work on mine... Very Very Nice that is alot of freakin work.... I love the extra blue in the paint.....

KevKevBarkBark

5+ Year Member
haha omg its like my car! but in the future!
ur car has pretty much everything that ive been planning to do to my car lol
ive wanted gold/bronze rims, cleared headlights, those exact taillights, side markers, and yellow fogs

so far i have blue leds in the interior, blue gauge faces, and ur decals are even in the same place as mine!
except my decal says "my vtec goes bwaaaah!" lol

thats some crazy s**t!

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
Every time I see this car...it makes me feel like I need to do more to mine! Love the car. Favorite parts the paint job. lol and I thought that my clover green pearl stock paint job was rare. but damn yours is one of a kind! Keep it up!

Geovone

5+ Year Member
Wait, I know this may sound lame, but is your consle an auto or something, since I thought I saw in one of your pics...?

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, that is one amazing car. Love it.