My project

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice, looking really good. Remember to leave about 1/16" between the floor and the baseboard :D

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Alright. Bored at work and need to stay awake so here is the update. Got all of my speaker wire ran for surround sound inside and out on the back deck for when it gets warmer. Took me forever and a lot of sanding and patch work but the dining room and most of the family room has been painted. Got the hardwood floors done in the dining room, master bedroom, started down the hall and got it all joined up and into the guest bedroom. There will be no dividers between the rooms so it will look like it was all laid at the same time. And for the pics.

9- Dad working on his new plank

stuco

5+ Year Member
Looks to be in great shape overall. I had to redo just about everything in my house but we got a deal so it was worth it. I would lose the wallpaper in the bathrooms or redo it with something updated.. I'd also put up some big bushes or a nice tall fence between you and the neighbors, privacy is good and that looks like a good backyard for parties. While you have the pressure washer out you could hit that backetball hoop backboard. Congratulations

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Only the one bathroom has wallpaper but i will get to that later. not on my list of priorities right now. Landscaping will be done in the spring once I actually get moved in and have a chance to get some of the stuff cleaned up. Doing things correctly and mostly by yourself takes a lot of time.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Little update from today. Pics are from the cell phone...

Most of the hall done.

Started into the guest bedroom.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn man! looks great! some serious work has been done since i last saw this thread.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im diggin it. I may just have to take a road trip out for the party when its finished :lol:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. thanks guys. i know a few ppl have wanted to come down to see it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Progress as of tonight into the guest room.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Possibly unless Connie beats you to it. Or you 2 can just spoon.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think her and I can "share" the room.
Just keep the noise down and you can have all the people in there that you want. Dan and Ryan can join you too :rolf:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I haven't heard from Ryan in a while, and I don't think Dan's wife would like it too much. That means I get Connie all to myself :yummy:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I haven't heard from Ryan in a while, and I don't think Dan's wife would like it too much. That means I get Connie all to myself :yummy:
When did Dan get married? I missed that one. Just have to fight Connie's husband before you can have her to yourself.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not sure exactly when he got married, it wasn't too long ago. And pshht I'll kick his ass for Connie.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally an update with some pics not from a cell phone... Guest room floor is done. Made some good progress in the office today. Only 8.9 more rows to go. About 3 hrs left for that room. Now on with the pics.