New to CC~

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Post up the ones that you have. If we deem that they are not good enough, we will just have you post up some more. But post up what you have ;)

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm telling you this was once a dude, and the only reason it wouldn't post them is because it still has a sack. Prove me wrong?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been to salt lake 3 times and it seems like an ok town, but locals always have a different perspective.

I for example think the vineyards of Napa Valley are the "green cancer" and dont know why anyone comes to visit, but hell rich people gotta get wasted in style instead of drinking 40s from 7-11 like the rest of us.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm telling you this was once a dude, and the only reason it wouldn't post them is because it still has a sack. Prove me wrong?
Be careful, you might just be proven right :lol:

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been to salt lake 3 times and it seems like an ok town, but locals always have a different perspective.

I for example think the vineyards of Napa Valley are the "green cancer" and dont know why anyone comes to visit, but hell rich people gotta get wasted in style instead of drinking 40s from 7-11 like the rest of us.
I guess it's an okay place...other than the fact that you won't be drinking 40's from the sev becuase you can't even get a mikes hard unless it's from the State Liquor Store. No lie, I drove to every store that was open to try and find this stuff...Ended up just having to do something else instead. It was sad...

The people here just...are so "I'm better than everybody else blah blah blah LOVE MEEE!!!!" urggghhh... I want to smack myself just thinking about it.

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are the epitomy of a cock tease.
I'm sorry...
I just don't know if I feel comfortable posting pics of me in a skirt...I kind of left those days behind me...I don't know if they're in my future.

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If i was going to show one person I might as well show all.

Now if you guys were willing to pay me for pix, that's a dif story.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think 1 dollar paypaled from everyone who wants to see would be ok...

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Or, if somebody can get me a job in Florida that pays over 13.00$ an hour(what I make now) I'll show pix.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm sorry...
I just don't know if I feel comfortable posting pics of me in a skirt...I kind of left those days behind me...I don't know if they're in my future.
See thats all you had to say. You said things like you have pictures of you in skirts, or have two skirts....never said you didnt feel comfortable. Thats why I called you a cock tease.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this should be in off topic...
u guys are horrible about staying on topic...
haha

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well!!

Let's get this back on topic then shall we?!

I'm thinking about engine swapping now...

I really want some torque and I'm highly concidering a k24a1

(Sorry for not letting you know before, what can I say, I liked watching you guys want pix lol, very entertaining)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well!!

Let's get this back on topic then shall we?!

I'm thinking about engine swapping now...

I really want some torque and I'm highly concidering a k24a1

(Sorry for not letting you know before, what can I say, I liked watching you guys want pix lol, very entertaining)
Thats EXACTLY what makes you a cock tease :whip2:

Im guessing you are considering the swap but your boyfriend will be performing it?

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the weather in florida is much nicer... except the rain.

when do you plan on moving down?