new to relationshits?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daveys probably ridin that s**t all this time and doesnt wanna stop to reply
yep, he listened to all the people who told him to just have sex with her, now he cant stop, and can't reply because shes all over him.:lol:

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yep, he listened to all the people who told him to just have sex with her, now he cant stop, and can't reply because shes all over him.:lol:
Club Civic helps yet another hatchling leave the nest. Fly young Davey, fly.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well the reason i say it messes with your head is that well what if you don't want to be horny all the time when your with your girl? after i had sex i could think about anything else besides sex. i could not think staight cuz all i wanted and craved was sex. I love my girlfriend and i don't want to think about the sexual things all the time, i just want to see her when i look at her. like when i look at her i don't want see how big her boobs are or if i can see her vagina through her underwear or look for a bra outline, i want to notice the glow in her cheaks and if she has done her hair in a special way.
I see all those things in my girlfriend. And that's how I think of her:what:

I never thought that people could think that way and then after sex turn in to some hardass guy just looking for ass. But I guess everybody is different...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think the kid committed suicide
I would to if I was stupid enough to ask for advice on where to hide my wood when im hanging out with a girl.......

.........besides the answer is simple, HIDE IT IN HER MOUTH!!!!!!

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
I see all those things in my girlfriend. And that's how I think of her:what:

I never thought that people could think that way and then after sex turn in to some hardass guy just looking for ass. But I guess everybody is different...
yeah i would hope everyone would be different otherwise then everything would be boring cuz it's all the same :lol:
for what ever reason that's all i think about after i have had sex and i miss everything else and my gf ends up getting mad at me cuz i don't look at anything else besides her boobs :oops:
so yeah, everyones different. do what ever works best for you

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got done reading this thread from page 1 to 10 and it has made my night, lol.. I guess if I was ever lookin for advice, I guess I know where I wont be making a thread, :rolf:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got done reading this thread from page 1 to 10 and it has made my night, lol.. I guess if I was ever lookin for advice, I guess I know where I wont be making a thread, :rolf:
Yeah, you usually im me and ask my opinion. :lol:

JDM Davey

Silver Member
5+ Year Member
hey guys, im not dead! lol we have hung out a bunch of times and everything is fine. i still get my hard on but its whateve. its funny i came back to clubcivic and there is 11 pages. thanks for the advice. i guess i just wasnt sure it was normal. she hasnt said anything and it is just like she doesnt notice.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
she notices it.. shes just waiting for you to show it to her.

JDM Davey

Silver Member
5+ Year Member
lol. ok well i may try to put her hand on it. but i dont know. i dont want her to freak out or think im moving too fast or something

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont put her hand on it foo, wtf? just get close to her.. and let it rub on her naturally, DUH!

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just to reaffirm what other people said (and i thought the advice was sound): Don't worry too much about it! It's natural! We all had to go through this (of course it's more embarssing for the guys...a tad more obvious). She is obviously into you because she is reciprocating.

As other people have said, she's probably pretty turned on by it, too.

Additionally, like someone else said, you should really think about how far you want to go and set limits so you don't do anything you'd regret. Most of the things i've done in life i'm ok with with...it's just those couple of times...!

I have no idea about that waist band trick, but if you "brush up" against her while things are going on, don't freak out. I'd even say you should try to gauge her reaction to it.

Ah, to be young again. :]

Good luck!

ME TOO. i just read all of thisthis morning. haha.

hahahaha omg best thread ever. im contemplating making it a sticky. get it sticky? huh huh
:rolf: omg! best quote. ever. especially with the "huh huh". lol.

EDIT: this was actually meant for the anti-motivational posters thread that i was looking at at the same time. coincidentally tho it kinda applied in a wierd way...but ya i don't know how to delete messages, so i guess ill just edit to clarify why i even posted it
it was meant to be. nice poster. lol.

lol. ok well i may try to put her hand on it. but i dont know. i dont want her to freak out or think im moving too fast or something
He finally returns to the thread! Did you like the replies?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ 15 year old dry humping. LOL! Ahhh those were the days

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man, when i was 15.. i was f**king girls left and right

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Unfortunately for me, I didn't meet a lot of girls to f**k at church dances when I was 15.

But there was plenty of clothes on grinding. :rolf: