PICs of my New Hatch

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
konerri said:
wow, a couple rolling in a hatchie egg and a coupe.
:what: im mad confused???

keebs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
finally somone that knows what there doing , car is f**kin beautiful good luck with it.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keebs said:
finally somone that knows what there doing , car is f**kin beautiful good luck with it.
thank you ....

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow thats hot all my girlfriends have yeld at me for spending money on my cars....

My mom borrowed my crx when it had the b16 and she would race people, yeah shes crazy.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FRODO said:
wow thats hot all my girlfriends have yeld at me for spending money on my cars....

My mom borrowed my crx when it had the b16 and she would race people, yeah shes crazy.
thanks

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can reply to more than one person in one post..
post count=more more more for you
chris

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fyi, someone stole your side mirrors

JDMsta

CC's Assologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn that is SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U bringing the coupe or hatch to the meet?

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
props especially since you are a girl. That's a definite turn on.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
fyi, someone stole your side mirrors
lol no they're on order--- the spoon CF ones i just havent gotten them in the mail

JDMsta said:
damn that is SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U bringing the coupe or hatch to the meet?
i dont know if we're bring both or just one-- it all depends on if the coupe turns on after the swap!

mymmeryloss said:
you can reply to more than one person in one post..
yea i know that but im kinda lazy sometimes...... sorry :roll:

Jibber said:
very nice...mad props
thanks!

DjTripp said:
props especially since you are a girl. That's a definite turn on.
thanks.... thats what alot of guys say

thanks to everyone for the comments!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the mod list sounds good.. but would definately like to actually see pictures of the car where you can actually SEE how good it looks.. motor shots are a must.. what kind of roll bar did you go with.. and how did the bar mount out to the car.. did you keep the rear interior with the bar... id really like to see some detailed pictures of the roll bar..

thanks.. but yeah it looks decent..

xtreme15

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
i thought you told me not to pick on you and find someone my own size right? lol yea you still have the first race with the coupe.
thanks i think the hatchie is hawt too! yea it'll be at import warz too hopefully the coupe will have enough miles by then.....i still havent turned it on yet
yea i just want u to stop picking on me lol..but fug it i'll still race u. i wanna see if that LS/VTEC super duper motor that u talk so much about is really a beast or not. the EG should be out middle of next week and as soon as i slap on the motor mounts we can maybe run before import wars

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xtreme15 said:
yea i just want u to stop picking on me lol..but fug it i'll still race u. i wanna see if that LS/VTEC super duper motor that u talk so much about is really a beast or not. the EG should be out middle of next week and as soon as i slap on the motor mounts we can maybe run before import wars
yea yea... my super duper will be out.... hopefulley i still havent be able to turn it on with out that distibutor i need so we'll see........

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
the mod list sounds good.. but would definately like to actually see pictures of the car where you can actually SEE how good it looks.. motor shots are a must.. what kind of roll bar did you go with.. and how did the bar mount out to the car.. did you keep the rear interior with the bar... id really like to see some detailed pictures of the roll bar..

thanks.. but yeah it looks decent..
better pics are coming i just have to steal the digi cam fromt my man and take better pics ok?>

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
better pics are coming i just have to steal the digi cam fromt my man and take better pics ok?>
oc_civic said:
what kind of roll bar did you go with.. and how did the bar mount out to the car.. did you keep the rear interior with the bar.....
:D

xtreme15

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
yea yea... my super duper will be out.... hopefulley i still havent be able to turn it on with out that distibutor i need so we'll see........
did u call that dude i told u to call??? if not call up Everett's thats where we got it for E's hatchie i think.