Roma red ek hatch build

Roelekhatch

Long process but got a hoist in my garage ready for tomorrow night. My last piece to actually put this thing in the bay came today:
[/IMG]

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woot woot good s**t bro

if you don't mind me asking how much was the final damage on the bank for the motor

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh subd

Roelekhatch

Woot woot good s*** bro

if you don't mind me asking how much was the final damage on the bank for the motor

I'm 8k in so far in this hatch. Getting bank rupted lol. Last night started to work on the motor getting the harness out exhaut manifold, and intake manifold off. When couple of my friends came by later that night we put that b***h on wheels and rolled it out. We put the engine in buy only the passenger side and driver side. I did not have the bolt for the rear so we stuck a screw driver it in for now. We pushed it back in the garage and hopefully later today ill make myself go to the junk yard and get that bolt I need.
[/IMG]

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks beautiful sitting in there, doesn't it? Such a great wire tuck, looks like it won't even run! ;)

Roelekhatch

Ahhaah I still gotta f**k with the harness. The clearance putting the motor in was so close. This was my first time swapping a motor in

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn 8k so far...ouch.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea for 8k you coulda done k

Roelekhatch

Thanks guys, so had to find a clutch line at lkq today and luckily I gotten the last one =)
Also got the rear bolt on the t bracket. And got the exhaust manifold back on which was a b***h Because my air condition s**t was in the way. I've decided to just take air condition out. Now I'm wondering where I'm going to get a recovery system for the feron. I don't want to release it into the air.( I'm HVAC certified) I can loose my s**t if I get caught. So does anyone know take feron out with out a recovery system and without releasing it?

Roelekhatch

yea for 8k you coulda done k
There was a couple things on the car that was unrelated to te motor. Suspension was shot so I had to get new suspension. Ordered new wheels last Thursday. Just a bunch of small things. But those small things adds up quick.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Put your mouth over the opening and vape it out. Its a good high!

Roelekhatch

oh i meant how much did you pay for the swap by itself
I spent 4400 on the motor itself. Bought oem waterpump, tensioner, timing belt, and spark plug wires for around 340. Hasport mounts were 350. Spent around an estimated guess around 300 on like oil, trips to the junk yard, coolant, gaskets, and other things. I really don't care how much I spent on this car honestly. I plan on keeping it forever.