Roma red ek hatch build

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Soo the dude with the Recaros said cash only... I've been dealing with a lot of problems about my gf's surgery she had two weeks ago.. Her insurance was suppose to pay 80% of it and only paid $100/$1900. Now I have to go into my savings and pay this fine. I swear insurance companies are s*** if you asked me...
not to get too off topic here, but have her call the insurance company and explain WHY it paid the way they did. If you still have problems, or if it's an out of netwrk doctor, see what options they have for appealing the claim. Doesn't hurt to ask, and might be able to get more of the bill paid for

Roelekhatch

It's been a good while since I've been here. Got everything solved with the insurance company and moved to a different apartment. Got a few things done to the hatch.

sold the ccws reps and got some slips from a buddy of mine.
[/URL[/IMG]

Roelekhatch

Tires on the slipstreams were pretty worn and dry rotted. Ended up buying new tires for them and taking it to get an alignment.
Lifetime alignment are Firestone is awesome!!

Roelekhatch

Finally got settled in my new place. My garage is so much smaller than what I had before. I haven't really paying to much attention on the hatch as much. Been pretty busy with other situations. My ac compressor broke off the bracket and decided to take it off for now.(sucks) this is my hatch in the tiny new garage!

Got a apexi neo gen2 for 100 bucks! Bought it for now so I could flip it later on when I can afford hondata.

I did install my sidemarkers I had laying around for over a year. Decided to put them on lol

While I ran the wires through the fenders it made me want to tuck my headlight harness since I already took my ac off. I'll be working on that this weekend.. Hopefully

Other then that I've been working on a 9th si for quiet some time. So far we lowered it on d2s, rolled fenders, installed sti front lip.
Here's a pic of the new apt complex and me on the skateboard lol.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your coupe looks awesome. and nice olley