Roma red ek hatch build

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't blame you! That's good incentive right there to go for a b18R whenever I start saving for my swap...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish i just had 8k in my build...

And goodluck keeping it forever. Forever is a long time!

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me love you long time......... Then it's like hurry up n buy

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

Roelekhatch

Just got my axles in and the new shift linkage. Headed to the junk yard to get some pins for the wiring. Ill be up all night working on this harness

Roelekhatch

Wheels came today, sent me 1 wrong wheel. Called them a few mins ago and they will be sending me a return label.
[/IMG]

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never heard of xxr wheels. are they like rotas? cheap imitation wheels?

Roelekhatch

yes

OP, other than the rims I'm really diggin the build. The engine looks great.
Thanks man, only reason I got theses wheels is because lots of dumbfucks where i live go crazy over theses. I have a better chance of trading theses for rpf1s which are way out of my budget. I'm having some wiring problems right now. Trying to figure out most of it on my own before I ask any questions.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah ok. i didn't mean any disrespect btw. you bought what you wanted.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man, only reason I got theses wheels is because lots of dumbf***s where i live go crazy over theses. I have a better chance of trading theses for rpf1s which are way out of my budget. I'm having some wiring problems right now. Trying to figure out most of it on my own before I ask any questions.
Yeah man, I understand. Do want you want to do. It seems like you thought about your decision.

What type of wiring issues are you having. I might be able to help.

Roelekhatch

Sorry guys, I've been really sick with all pollen flying around everywhere. But I finished the wiring last night and got my intake manifold back on. Most of the hoses, coolant in, motor oil in, spark plugs in, and spark plug wires in. For the first five mins it wouldn't start up and then it kinda started and then died. Tried again it was ok starting without me putting my finger on the throttle and then tired again, it started then BANNNNnnnnnGGGgGgg!!!!! Under people's apartments. I was freaking the f**k out. It was 11pm and I work where I live. Tomorrow I will try to start it again.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For the past couple of days I've been trying to get the pulley crank bolt out by myself which was insanely impossible with no air tools and asked my friend to help. Gave it a good push to the breaker bar and finally came loose. Removed the old tensioner and put in the new one. Here's a pic:
[/IMG]
There's a $30 tool that makes taking that bolt off really easy. Took me 15 seconds once I had it.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my brother just swapped a z6 head on his civic last night and today, he removed the dust shield from the flywheel and gently seated a smaller sized wrench in the teeth to keep it from turning, and with an extension and breaker bar was able to get the crank bolt off first try.

Roelekhatch

There's a $30 tool that makes taking that bolt off really easy. Took me 15 seconds once I had it.
I borrow the tool from my friend. The coil in the dizzy when bad and ended up buying a new one from autozone. She started right up after two days of tryung to find out why it wasn't getting enough spark. But it runs and idle is perfect. Even when it's not warmed up. I still have a CEL for some reason. I will look into that tomorrow.

Roelekhatch

[/IMG]Got a free blox shift knob from a buddy mine. He didn't like it on his wrx and he just gave it to me, who wouldn't take free s**t??