Skyar's 96 Dx Slow Build

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
haha yeah, My motor is running pretty good right now, It seems really healthy, hasn't gave me any problems the past year ive owned this car. ill probably be getting a swap within the next year or 2. I plan on saving
You are only sitting at 150k miles tho! lol When I bought mine when I was 16 almost 4 years ago it was already at 160k but I travel like 200 miles in a weekend every 2 weeks.

kg562

4 Door EK Driver!
You are only sitting at 150k miles tho! lol When I bought mine when I was 16 almost 4 years ago it was already at 160k but I travel like 200 miles in a weekend every 2 weeks.
haha sheesh well whenever im done working on the car and ready for motor work then ima do a swap but as for now im good as is lol, motor running strong.

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
Some Good News!!!!!!​

I just got a call from Kroger today asking me to call them back so I can come sign my job acceptance papers!!!!! It's been like 3 months and I have finally found a job! So that means maybe updates soon to come!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to see u got the job man. Shits gonna start getting fun in this thread soon lol

Honda4ever

Banned
Some Good News!!!!!!​

I just got a call from Kroger today asking me to call them back so I can come sign my job acceptance papers!!!!! It's been like 3 months and I have finally found a job! So that means maybe updates soon to come!
Nice u got income now

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
I start tomorrow. Any in the near future I think I will have to buy a new phone so that takes away money I will be spending on my car :(

kg562

4 Door EK Driver!
Some Good News!!!!!!​

very nice bro! looking forward to seeing your build!

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
So I was notified of a problem today..... well i think it is a problem.... I went back to the tire place because my car would pull left and the steering will would giggle and i needed my lug nuts retorqued. They figured out my rims have a a bend in them so it does them to shake at high speeds and was told my car pulls left sense I have low profile tires and they follow the road sense they don't have a large tire wall to keep them straight. So probably in the next year i plan to trade my rims or buy new ones that are either 15's or 16's and are red.

Edit: They also put the most bent rims in the back to try and minimize the shaking of the wheel (Driving the car seems smoother) and they also balanced my tires.

Honda4ever

Banned
So I was notified of a problem today..... well i think it is a problem.... I went back to the tire place because my car would pull left and the steering will would giggle and i needed my lug nuts retorqued. They figured out my rims have a a bend in them so it does them to shake at high speeds and was told my car pulls left sense I have low profile tires and they follow the road sense they don't have a large tire wall to keep them straight. So probably in the next year i plan to trade my rims or buy new ones that are either 15's or 16's and are red.

Edit: They also put the most bent rims in the back to try and minimize the shaking of the wheel (Driving the car seems smoother) and they also balanced my tires.
bro you should check the allignment of the car first before doing anything

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
So my plans to come, in no specific order, is new dome light, tented windows, fix my rims (paint & center cap), then after all of those are finished I plan to upgrade suspension (lower it with F&F Coilovers, sway bars, and control arms), then after that comes the upgrade to my car system.

kg562

4 Door EK Driver!
So my plans to come, in no specific order, is new dome light, tented windows, fix my rims (paint & center cap), then after all of those are finished I plan to upgrade suspension (lower it with F&F Coilovers, sway bars, and control arms), then after that comes the upgrade to my car system.
nice. i need to start doing some stuff soon.

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
Sorry I have been MIA for a min! Um really no knew up dates wont be any probably till the beginning of the year. What is to come is tinted windows, car audio fixed, coilovers and car being lowered (thinking F&F Type 1), and 06+ Si rear seats installed and new front ones (I'm wanting the red or black w/ red stitching recaro). The reason there hasn't been any updates and I haven't been on in a while is I've been stressed and working a lot! 15 hrs of school and then an average of 38 hrs a week. Also, until the first of the year most of my money has been going to stuff for my new room.

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
I know one really pays attention to this thread but i should be getting windows tented friday unless the world ends, thinking about putting the si seats in tomorrow, and I am trying to get into contact with this guy over craiglist for some EP3 front seats.