Skyar's 96 Dx Slow Build

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
Also the reason the build is so slow is that idk if I am planning to buy a new car in the near future and if I do I probably wont get any of my money back out of this one. So i am in the process of debating to just keep this car the kbb is only $1700-2000 or to sell it and to buy a newer civic like an Si or Ep3.

kg562

4 Door EK Driver!
I know one really pays attention to this thread but i should be getting windows tented friday unless the world ends, thinking about putting the si seats in tomorrow, and I am trying to get into contact with this guy over craiglist for some EP3 front seats.
nice, im hoping to get my windows tinted also for my car on friday. If not friday then saturday for sure! well hopefully i get a day off work to do so lol, what percentage are you doing your windows at?

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
nice, im hoping to get my windows tinted also for my car on friday. If not friday then saturday for sure! well hopefully i get a day off work to do so lol, what percentage are you doing your windows at?
I'm thinking 35% but in my state you can only do 75% for the windshield 50% for the front and whatever you want for the back and rear.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like ep3's!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn id be all over that even if it was in bad shape

kg562

4 Door EK Driver!
I'm thinking 35% but in my state you can only do 75% for the windshield 50% for the front and whatever you want for the back and rear.
oh i see. In california its 70% for windshield and front windows and rear and back window can be any. but im thinking 20% all around except windshield lol

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
oh i see. In california its 70% for windshield and front windows and rear and back window can be any. but im thinking 20% all around except windshield lol
Yeah I don't know yet I might actually just stick to the legal limit because cops around here are dicks.

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
So by the weekend I should have about $300 in the bank after i get my xbox modded. What do you think I should get? I really have so many things I want to do but have no idea what I want to do first..... thats the main reason I havent bought anything yet.... lol

ShowtimeCivic

Nice build, also I see you said you work at Kroger... I got an interview there tomorrow hopefully I get a job and can start saving to buy a civic.

Anyways good luck with your build.

Tapatalk'n from my Desire HD

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
i suggest you paint your rims one solid color. It will flow better.
They seem like they wouldnt look right to me if they were all one color the way the big lip is and I really want to get the SS-7's because I want a stock look that isnt the Si rims and I have seen then come up a couple times or CL and a guy sold his today for 400 obo when i started contacting him. Plus I hate my rims they chip very easily and i have curbed them like twice.

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
Nice build, also I see you said you work at Kroger... I got an interview there tomorrow hopefully I get a job and can start saving to buy a civic.

Anyways good luck with your build.

Tapatalk'n from my Desire HD
What position is it for? Kroger sucks everyone I have ever talked to about it complains about it atleas my work does our higher up managers only care about profits and nothing else.

SkylarIAm

Registered VIP
So today when I got out of my car to drop it off at the place that is tenting my windows I noticed this........

So I guess I am getting new tail lights.... I'm thinking this happened at work and I kind of wanted new tail lights anyways.