**The OFFICIAL CC WEIGHT-LOSS THREAD**

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread is a great idea!
I've been strugling getting into a diet routine for the past month, but its starting to get easier, and i've lost about 7 lbs so far.

STARTING IMAGE
Height:5'7"
Weight: Started at 212, now at 205
Build: Average, but all my weight is in my waist and face.

STARTING DIET
Breakfast: Usually a blend of fruit mixed into a drink, whole wheat muffin/toast, Vitamins
Mid-Morning:See Lunch
Lunch: Usually a couple sandwiches with whole wheat bread, a hard boiled egg, raw veggies, and a lowfat yogurt. This I spread through the day to eat.
Afternoon Snack: See Lunch
Dinner:
Late-Night: Nothing usually, but sometimes i'll grab a glass of milk or a piece of cheese with a pickle or something.

STARTING ROUTINE
Cardio: I'm trying to do the 30 min walk thing per day, but it turns out to be once a week.... :oops:
Weight:

GOALS
Type 2 Diabetes has been know to be in my family and I know i'm at a risk for it. Ideally, i'd like to get to 155lbs (back when I was hawtxorz), but i'm trying for 175lbs to start with.
Mostly my diet consists more of elminating most fried foods, white flour, and unhealthy sugars, while keeping the fat to a minimum.
Sleep is also something I need to work on, I never seem to get my full 8 hours.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is what I do every morning and before I go to bed + my scheduled workout schedule.

100 Crunches
70 push ups (Or till i cannot do no more 100+)
100 elbow to knee sit ups

my stomach is really getting tight from doing this for 2 weeks now

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is what I do every morning and before I go to bed + my scheduled workout schedule.

100 Crunches
70 push ups (Or till i cannot do no more 100+)
100 elbow to knee sit ups

my stomach is really getting tight from doing this for 2 weeks now
you should really take a break between workouts, at least a day to let your muscles rebuild...that, and mix it up.....eventually your body is gonna get used to doing the same thing, and its gonna lose its efficiency....

plus, your abs have 5 main regions, crunches and situps only hit one or 2 of those regions....

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im not gonna do it forever, I just wanted to tighten my stomach up before i go to the beach this weekend. I do leg lifts and some hip ups, but just not everyday. I hate them haha

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not gonna do it forever, I just wanted to tighten my stomach up before i go to the beach this weekend. I do leg lifts and some hip ups, but just not everyday. I hate them haha
ahhh, cool....i mean, the work ethic is awesome.....i know i couldnt keep that up :lol:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy crap....speaking of weight loss....i saw some pictures yesterday at my sisters house, they were from the LAST time i read this book, and followed its ideas.....

good lord, i couldnt believe how fit i looked :lol: i mean, i can remeber back at the time, thinkin "i REALLY need to lose weight"....shoot, id LOVE to look like that again :rolf: i'll have to get my hands on those pics, use them as motivation....

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice...i see that kind of picture of me everyday when i walk downstairs in my house...my graduation picture

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright guys lets have a progress report.

Need to hold each other accountable for this thread to work.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm now at 203 lbs. I've been losing a pound a week.

But my excersice is still lacking.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
havent weighed myself yet, but as i expected, i gained weight on my vacation (lounging around doing nothing but snacking and drinking booze will do that to you)....vacation is over, and i'm going back to my usual routine, hope to have that extra weight gone in the next couple weeks.....

jdmteggra67

5+ Year Member
me i am 215 usualy 210 but got down to 190ish looked good got laid off went to 235 240 now i go from 210 and 215 wish i could get down to 200 but it seems impossibleand i eat healthy so i dont know the deal but i have braod shoulders and i am very muscular just started geting a big gut :(

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I gave up. I am at 180lbs, 5'7, and 11% body fat

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok guys
this is me

5'8" 204lbs....I started at 222 this year (its really really hard for me to lose weight). Not sure on body fat

run an average of 3 miles of cardio everyday.....
Mon = soccer game
Tues= chest and legs
Wed= soccer practice
thur= biceps and triceps
fri= shoulders and back

every other day i hit 2 or 3 of the ab regions, and then do the ones I missed the other days

I eat 6 small meals a day, but lately i've been f**king up on weekends....

My cousin and I are in a competition: body transformation
we set goals (we each have 5) and whoever hits more of those goals (percentage wise) has to take the loser out for a steak dinner at Ruth Chris. So if I set 5 and hit 3 of my goals, thats 60%. If he set 4 and hits 3, that's 75%. As is, we each set 5. We'll know the last week of September. We've taken pics of each other to show our beginning point and our end point. I'll let you know how it goes.

squidmaster

pen0r squid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Meh... Lost some weight and gained some weight. oh well.

STARTING IMAGE
Height:6'
Weight: Started at 190 in dec 06, 175 in late january 07, now I am 185...

STARTING DIET
Right now I just eat what ever the hell I want to. That's why I gained 10LBs back... :P

STARTING ROUTINE
I work out decently often and play hockey, paintball and am almost always working on my car if I am not at work.

GOALS
165ish?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bumpin this thing....dont want any of you guys slackin ;) :lol:

i was on vacation last month, and kinda slacked off.....but ive been excercising relgulary...circuit workouts, hitting all the major muscles, quickly, to keep my heart rate up.....im starting to see the results already...plus i started eating my usual healthier foods...

my wife was at barnes&nobles, and found a supplimentary book to the Abs Diet book i was telling you about....Abs Diet - 150 meals.....alot of recipes, some of the same info, plus some explanations of other details.....and supposedly, alot of the recipes can be made in like, 6 miuntes or less....so im gonna start trying some of those out....

oh, and i started riding my bike to the gym, so that should help a bit....gonna weigh myself in a couple weeks, ill post up the results....

i was at 210 after a month of vacationing :|