Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Put it on the windshield under the wipers

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put it on the windshield under the wipers

That's one spot I looked at, just wish the stickers were white.. The two I looked at were purple and the other blue. I'm assuming the other two are the same. Meh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah white would be good. They probably only give those to cool swaps though ;)

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope blaze comes back to see my new avatar pic!

Haha I'm here now, the avatar looks quite familiar, lol. It looks good, that's the swap I want to put in my coupe and do b20vtec. You need to do some tucking!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I might have a white one still. I know for sure I have a gold hanging around.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I might have a white one still. I know for sure I have a gold hanging around.
I'm interested!

Haha I'm here now, the avatar looks quite familiar, lol. It looks good, that's the swap I want to put in my coupe and do b20vtec. You need to do some tucking!
B20v is my plan also. And I've been thinking about doing some tucking. Mainly since I'm broke and have had the urge to work the car. I wouldn't know where to start, ill do some reading up on it

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wire tucks don't really cost much but when you get into brake line, fuel line, clutch line and battery tucking it starts adding up quick. I've got a good bit of cash in my full tuck. I want to get my coupe going but lack motivation for bodywork.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah buddy! Lookin good! Question though: what made you go with a b16 trans over the LS? Is the b16 LSD? If not, the LS would have served you better, imo (longer 5th gear duration).

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ maybe night and day increased acceleration. That's why i'd do it.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just swap in an LS 5th gear into the B16 trans and its perfect for highway.. at least that's what I did to mine..

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So clean.. love it!!
Thanks!

Yeah buddy! Lookin good! Question though: what made you go with a b16 trans over the LS? Is the b16 LSD? If not, the LS would have served you better, imo (longer 5th gear duration).
Thanks man, Kerry answered that question for me haha. The acceleration is great, it's rough on the highway but I try to keep it below 4k lol

^^^ maybe night and day increased acceleration. That's why i'd do it.
Yep

Just swap in an LS 5th gear into the B16 trans and its perfect for highway.. at least that's what I did to mine..
Thought of doing this. But then would 5th be completely sluggish? I can actually over take anyone on the interstate without having to downshift. Acceleration is still strong in 5th gear

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update on the car: it's sitting in the driveway again haha. Tie rod is getting bad and I don't want to risk driving it. Payday Friday so hope to have it replaced before Monday. I think I'll have another look at my seized coilover this weekend. I have to get this thing raised at least a half inch, I'm scraping my shift linkage everytime I enter/exit the driveway

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Turns out the axle is what's bad causing the shaking. According to the old ass man at the shop atleast. Brand new axle too so wtf. So I sit at the shop for 4 hours waiting for the damn parts. Then the guy comes in and tells me the integra axle doesn't fit?!?! So took my car off the lift and left. I'm completely over this build atm.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car is so low it's wearing out my axles. Have to fix the seized coilover and raise it then slap on a new axle and give this car it's first alignment since I purchased it! How exciting

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been down and out for a while. Like I said in an earlier post, my gf of 4 years dumped me and it hit me hard a few weeks ago. Been borderline depressed lately so I have had no interest in my car.

Although I did raise it 1" all around and fixed the neg camber in the rear. Picked up a new oil pan gasket to fix the leak and a new axle. I'm going to change those out this weekend and hopefully the car drives smooth.

I've been having a problem with the idle sometimes and it acts like it's not getting any fuel at times. This only happens once and that's when I first start driving it. And it's always in the afternoons when it's hot outside. Never had a problem in the morning before work, always when I leave work. I'm thinking injectors since I used the ones from my d15. Not sure if D and B series are the same size? Need to stop being lazy and look into it. Either way I'm sure i need to replace those crappy Injectors anyway. Ordering exhaust and intake next week, any recommendation on an intake for a b20b?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure D and B injectors are different cc. For an intake, just be sure to get 3" piping whether it's short ram or cold air.