EDIT: That was directed at Tony

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Light bulbs don't move

Light bulbs don't scream in agony when you fatally wound them but fail to kill them instantly

Have her shoot a few rabbits. See if she still has the stomach for shooting something alive after hearing one cry.
Zombies don't scream and they don't move quickly. Pretty much target practice.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It depends on what kind of zombies you're talking about. Dawn of the dead/George A. Ramero type zombies kind of just walk around and would be pretty easy to kill. 28 days later/Rage zombie on the other hand are fast and fierce.

buff4lo

:K:
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would go to walmart also.

hawii is to nice, so it cant be good

and 30 days of night...
f**k alaska

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
a cruise ship can survive a hurricane, else there wouldnt be caribbean cruises during the hurricane season. we'll just park it in san juan or something and hunker down :thumbup:
you stole my idea.....

yeah... i'd be setting up camp on the largest ship i could find.

in "i am legend", as soon as i saw the battleship, all i could think is "pull up the walkway and you're safe"

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It depends on what kind of zombies you're talking about. Dawn of the dead/George A. Ramero type zombies kind of just walk around and would be pretty easy to kill. 28 days later/Rage zombie on the other hand are fast and fierce.
:word: :werd:

Return of the Living Dead zombies could talk.

MORE BRAINS!!!

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So, to build on this scenario. What do you do if you are already locked in your house and you look out the window and see that zombies are already running the streets?
well what kind of zombies are they? anyway, i would get my Arasaka type 99 and grab all the ammo i had for that bolt action. grab my sharpest daito (japanese sword) and my hand wrappings, grab all the food thats canned in my house, tell my mom and grandmother to get into the f**king car. i'd go and open one of the windows in the opposite directions and fire at the neighbors car and hopefully get some kinda of explosive reaction from it, then run open the garage doors get her into her car and tell her to f**king run (my mom) get into mine and drive our asses off if not i'll be doing all the driving. we've got tons of bottled water in my house so thats not a big prob. probably go to my brothers in maryland where hes got all the ammo and rifles and bunker down there. this whole neighborhood is ex military and NRA club members lol

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you stole my idea.....

yeah... i'd be setting up camp on the largest ship i could find.

in "i am legend", as soon as i saw the battleship, all i could think is "pull up the walkway and you're safe"
So, then, explain how you'd secure the ship? How would you keep pirates (people not infected, but want on the ship) off your ship?

How would you keep enough fuel to get the diesel generators running for fresh drinkable water? Electricity? What would you do when fuel runs out?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So, then, explain how you'd secure the ship? How would you keep pirates (people not infected, but want on the ship) off your ship?

How would you keep enough fuel to get the diesel generators running for fresh drinkable water? Electricity? What would you do when fuel runs out?
Convert the diesel motors to hybrid motors :lol:.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well heres a thought, like I AM LEDEND. he used a house for a base and other homes and apartments incase that one went down. this could go with the ship. if the ship was docked which is what he seemed to sorta hint (or maybe thats just me) he wouldn't really have to do much like raise the gangplank so when he gets on its only him and when he gets off. maybe hide it or something? i dunno. he wouldnt have to use the ships engines either, he could use generators for power without using the diesel but rather the gasoline. its only if s**t really goes down will he have to actually move the ship. remember in I AM LEGEND the infected only came out at dark to feed but in the day time he was COMPLETELY safe.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

With zombies, the infection is going to spread FAST! What are the chances of getting attacked by pirates? It's a lot less chance of getting attacked by a zombie if you're on land. As far as the food and fuel goes, that's what the mini-side boats are for. It would be risky, but when supplies were running low we would use the boats to stock up on more supplies.(while doing so, saving those who are not infected) All of you can stay on land trying to fight off the zombies, but Mugenkid, me and whoever else is joining, will be living it up on the Royal Carribbean party boat:D:headbang: haha

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
With zombies, the infection is going to spread FAST! What are the chances of getting attacked by pirates? It's a lot less chance of getting attacked by a zombie if you're on land. As far as the food and fuel goes, that's what the mini-side boats are for. It would be risky, but when supplies were running low we would use the boats to stock up on more supplies.(while doing so, saving those who are not infected) All of you can stay on land trying to fight off the zombies, but Mugenkid, me and whoever else is joining, will be living it up on the Royal Carribbean party boat:D:headbang: haha
We'll be on Hawaii, getting suntans, and relaxing because there'll be very little zombies on Hawaii

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well heres a thought, like I AM LEDEND. he used a house for a base and other homes and apartments incase that one went down. this could go with the ship. if the ship was docked which is what he seemed to sorta hint (or maybe thats just me) he wouldn't really have to do much like raise the gangplank so when he gets on its only him and when he gets off. maybe hide it or something? i dunno. he wouldnt have to use the ships engines either, he could use generators for power without using the diesel but rather the gasoline. its only if s**t really goes down will he have to actually move the ship. remember in I AM LEGEND the infected only came out at dark to feed but in the day time he was COMPLETELY safe.
He COULD use generators, but then he has no fresh water. I don't know of any generator that can power some of that stuff :lol:

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a fleet of ships? haha a fleet to hawaii!