Official 2010-11 NFL Season Thread

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**k the Giants. That was the absolute worst display of football. Two possession lead going into the 4th quarter, and they abso-f**king-lutely blew it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cowboys won... haha :thumbs

and we almost blew it too.. up by 20 or so going into the 4th quarter.. they tied it up and we won by a field goal with 50 seconds left...

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I am highly disappointed that BOTH the Saints and Colts lost. Again, I think that the officiating f**king sucks balls. The Saints kicker almost got his knee broken because a Seahawks player hit it with his body wasn't called....but the Jets get touching the kicker when he acted by falling and rolling......

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SEAHAWKS FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

:woot:
dude dont lie... you didnt hold much hope in the seahawks winning just as much as anyone else... BUT... im glad to see the saints going home... the WHO DAT nation is no more...

and the jets over the colts.... really? this is only good news for baltimore...

see this is how it plays out. if baltimore wins today... and next week the jets win... which is unlikely... but crazier things have happened...seattle...lol

and also next week baltimore beats the steelers.... then.... for the AFC championship game... is a home game in baltimore... which will be f**king electric.

the only problem.... lies next week.

baltimore has struggled against the steelers... it wont be a walk in the park...

but all this depends on if they win today... and KC hasnt lost at home... arrowhead is awfully noisy

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh and the new overtime rules are just overly complicated and stupid. I don't know who the f**k is running this s**t, but it is getting tiring to see stupid complicated s**t like this.

If the team that receives the ball scores a touchdown, they automatically win. If they kick a field goal, then the other team has a chance to either kick a field goal to tie it back up, or kick a field goal to win. If neither team scores on their first drive, then the next team to score wins. Why make things WAY MORE complicated than they need to be?

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude dont lie... you didnt hold much hope in the seahawks winning just as much as anyone else... BUT... im glad to see the saints going home... the WHO DAT nation is no more...
Yeah honestly, I was expecting them to get their asses handed to them which is what's most likely going to happen next week.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NEVERMORE all UP in that KC b***h. not gonna lie tho. a lil scared for next week.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theoretically..... the seahawks can beat the bears. the bears have nothing but a little good luck on thier side....

thier offense sucks... if they win against the seahawks.... the defense will be the winner in that game.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly... i see atlanta going to the super bowl this year.... thats my projection for the NFC...

on the other side of the league however... its a much tighter race. with some HEAVY hitter teams. ill wait till next week is over to make that prediction.

im a ravens fan.... but i honestly think the patriots will go all the way.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My prediction is Patriots and Packers. I am pretty confident the Patriots will get there, but think that the Steelers will at least give them a run for their money. Packers and Falcons.....it will be a tough game, but I think Packers will step it up.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this will be a good weekend of football no doubt! NFC i want GB to come out, and for the AFC i want NE to win but it will be tough games. Can i get a quick recap of the jets and indy game someone? i missed out on it.

and if GB does play NE, FINALLY the commentators will STFU about A Rogers being in the leauges w Brady and Manning. Hes not.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like Rodgers, but he is in no way on par with Brady or PEYTON Manning (just wanted to clarify that Eli sucks balls).