Official 2010-11 NFL Season Thread

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The only two teams that I dislike in the NFL are the Cowboys and the f**king Eagles. But the Cowboys have a slight edge to me because I don't hate their coach like I hate fatass Andy Reid, the Cowboys aren't in the same division as the Giants, and the Cowboys aren't dirty f**king arrogant assholes like the Eagles are. I just absolutely cannot stand how the Eagles play. They are sore losers, cocky arrogant winners, and dirty players.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bears got f**king ROCKED!

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nfl.com says tickets for the giants vikings game were sold out early this morning. if i was there... id go just becasue its a game to go to for free... i hate both those teams... but id go to the game just to go...

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bears got f**king ROCKED!
yea and i honestly agree with the fox commentators... they said " the new england patriots are the best football team in the snow"

i mean chicago had no excuse... they should be used to the snow as well.. so why play so bad at home no less?

both teams were well adapted to cold weather and snow... but yet it wasnt a more close match... ugh...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea and i honestly agree with the fox commentators... they said " the new england patriots are the best football team in the snow"

i mean chicago had no excuse... they should be used to the snow as well.. so why play so bad at home no less?

both teams were well adapted to cold weather and snow... but yet it wasnt a more close match... ugh...
They're aren't going anywhere, and if they do, they'll get stopped by the Patriots again.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
And yet again, I cannot watch the Giants game in New Jersey. Comcast f**king sucks huge hairy monkey nutsack.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The only two teams that I dislike in the NFL are the Cowboys and the f**king Eagles. But the Cowboys have a slight edge to me because I don't hate their coach like I hate fatass Andy Reid, the Cowboys aren't in the same division as the Giants, and the Cowboys aren't dirty f**king arrogant assholes like the Eagles are. I just absolutely cannot stand how the Eagles play. They are sore losers, cocky arrogant winners, and dirty players.
They are, actually.. lol. I take it you're a Giants fan... well as a Cowboys fan, all I can say is... :moon:

And if anyone saw the Eagles Cowboys game last night... very good game. Jackson is a douche though, I wish Newman laid him out as he was falling back in to the endzone. I also loved how after we kicked off, whoever he was on the Eagles ran back and forth in the end zone.. trying to waste time.. time doesn't start until you get out of the endzone, numnuts :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
They are, actually..
:smackself: I was typing so fast, and so infuriated by the game that I wasn't even thinking! I should reword what I said, to say that if the Eagles lost it would benefit the Giants.

Jackson is a douche though, I wish Newman laid him out as he was falling back in to the endzone.
I said the same thing to my dad, I would have just laid that ******'s ass out. I cannot stand how arrogant he is. Did you catch him frolicking behind Vick in the post-game interview on the field? Seriously, he gets paid millions of dollars and is considered a "professional", yet I see freshman high school football players act more mature than this f**king douche nugget sucker.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:smackself: I was typing so fast, and so infuriated by the game that I wasn't even thinking! I should reword what I said, to say that if the Eagles lost it would benefit the Giants.

I said the same thing to my dad, I would have just laid that ******'s ass out. I cannot stand how arrogant he is. Did you catch him frolicking behind Vick in the post-game interview on the field? Seriously, he gets paid millions of dollars and is considered a "professional", yet I see freshman high school football players act more mature than this f**king douche nugget sucker.
haha i didnt actually. once the Eagles got the first down, which was enough to end the game, we all closed our tab and peaced outta the bar haha.

it's not the first time he's been an arrogant douche though. i think last year it was against Dallas where he tried to show off by dropping the ball as he ran in the endzone... well he did it BEFORE he made it in to the endzone so all he did was fumble. he did some s**t when when he was in college do...

it's okay though he won't be showboating once someone lays his ass out. I hope it's some small ass corner that does it too

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea they showed some of those replays throughout the day. I can't stand showboating like that. Play the f**king game.

This video is pretty gruesome, watch at your own discretion. This is the video of Deon Butlers leg breaking.

[YOUTUBE="Watch at your own risk!!!"]MbTLTl8UfcE[/YOUTUBE]

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, looks nasty. At one point you can see his leg bent at an angle right below his knee.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes I know he broke his leg, I was just saying you can see his leg bent at like.. a 30 degree angle at one point.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
His s**t was flopping around like a twizzler in the wind.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yes. I hate to make a joke of it, it is a pretty serious injury. When I first saw it I couldn't quite tell what had happened....but I knew it wasn't good.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah it was gross.. I've seen my own leg cut open before from my friend rolling a Kawasaki Mule. I looked down and saw my own bone and my body went numb. :shock:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bradshaw sustained a left wrist injury late in the fourth quarter, but the ailment is not believed to be serious.

Wide receiver Steve Smith, who returned to the field Monday night after missing four games due to a partially torn pectoral muscle, suffered a hamstring injury and walked gingerly toward the locker room during the fourth quarter.
Giants don't deserve to go to the playoffs. They were winning 21-3, why the hell were they still in the game? Now instead of putting second string in, two of the the star players are injured. Way to go...