Official 2010-11 NFL Season Thread

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this will be a good weekend of football no doubt! NFC i want GB to come out, and for the AFC i want NE to win but it will be tough games. Can i get a quick recap of the jets and indy game someone? i missed out on it.

and if GB does play NE, FINALLY the commentators will STFU about A Rogers being in the leauges w Brady and Manning. Hes not.
yea i hold rodgers i nthe same league as joe flacco....

brady and manning.... they are by them selves. terry bradshaw wasnt even as good as them...

as for the jets indy game...

didnt miss much....

it came down to field goals in the end...

indy kicked one to go up by 2... then jets kick one with 3 seconds left to win the game.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a huge cheesehead! Im hoping for a Bears vs Packers NFC championship. WIth of course the Packers winning, but we have to make it past Atlanta first which will be tough. THe Bears have had an easy ass schedule this year. The majority of the games they won were against teams with a losing record.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Falcons are dead....:cry:...Oh well, ...Go Bears......:mrgreen:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow....remind me never to go into the NFL predictions career...

well theres still hope for the seahawks....lol...

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Falcons got f**kin' raped. So gay. Seahawks for NFC! But f**k the Steelers, Patriots, and the Jets. Go Seahawks!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Told ya. Packers all the way to the top this year! If Seattle some how pulls this game outta their collective asses, they stand no chance against us. even in Seattle!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If Seattle wins one more game, then I just may officially give up on the NFL.....

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont worry the Bears wont make it out of Soldier field next week!

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
end of the season for the pats. end thread for me. bullllll shiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt. but ya i take what i said about a rodgers back. her did f**king good on sat. bravo to him.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The Patriots are NOT overrated. Tom Brady is the best quarterback the NFL has right now, and one of the better quarterbacks in general throughout the history of football. They won the last what.....28 games they played at home? Today their streak broke for 8 consecutive games with 30 or more points? That is by no means overrated. I am extremely surprised that the Patriots lost.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the jets deserve to win that game.... patriots played like s**t...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Funny thing is that even though they played like s**t, they still only lost by 7 points.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as being a browns fan, and dont know what "playoffs" mean... i only say this.

Hopefully the Jets beat the Steelers, only after the Steelers breaks Braylon Edwards legs..

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as being a browns fan, and dont know what "playoffs" mean... i only say this.

Hopefully the Jets beat the Steelers, only after the Steelers breaks Braylon Edwards legs..
I think if anyone gets broken in that game its going to be Sanchez. Go Steelers!

So the Pack is picked as the 3 point favorite over the bears. I bet we win by more than that.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Merged. We already have an NFL thread, no need for a Packers thread.

I was happy to see the Packers win, and am now watching the Steelers/Jets game hoping that the Steelers take it.