NorthEast; Introduce Yourself! And discuss random things...

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
Hey I'm Max, from NY. But I live on Long Island, moved from Bayside, Queens. I don't own a civic yet, but its gonna be my first car. Hopefully an EJ8 or a clean EM1 (I'll keep wishing lol) I do go to CT a lot, to New Haven. A lot of CT members we should go go karting and show all the Scooby Nazi's that the Civc drivers pull their own.

No fat chicks, car will scrape.

slayer11x

hola

idk if this is what the thread is but hey my names ryan and im trying to get into working on cars/tuning cars

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey I'm Max, from NY. But I live on Long Island, moved from Bayside, Queens. I don't own a civic yet, but its gonna be my first car. Hopefully an EJ8 or a clean EM1 (I'll keep wishing lol) I do go to CT a lot, to New Haven. A lot of CT members we should go go karting and show all the Scooby Nazi's that the Civc drivers pull their own.

No fat chicks, car will scrape.
I live n new haven hit me..i wld love to get up with some CC members.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm too low for snow.
We had a great meet mid Jersey in 2006 on Superbowl Sunday. About 500 t0 600 cars.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: man, post up some pics of your car! Where in NY are you at?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey whatsup, im mike from allentown pa
hey a somewhat local. im from outside Reading near hamburg.

go to the hmhp meets coming spring! there was a ton of people at the winterfest meet

dcboardr41

hey a somewhat local. im from outside Reading near hamburg.

go to the hmhp meets coming spring! there was a ton of people at the winterfest meet
yeah i know where that is.....sorry for being a newb but hmhp? dunno what that is, im still kinda newish to the car scene.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i know where that is.....sorry for being a newb but hmhp? dunno what that is, im still kinda newish to the car scene.
ah ok. well a lot of civic and honda owners that have a facebook are in this group called honda motor heads of Pennsylvania. didnt know you were new to the scene lol sorry about that

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm from Allentown as welll.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
you shoudl of went to the meet in allentown tonight. was a pretty good turn out from what im told. except someoen that stole a car was seen and got his ass beat, cars were running into each other, someone was hitting peole with a stick for some reason, and idk. s**t was crazy from what everyone is telling me

i now know not to steal a car from someone in allentown