EJB8'S CGP coop build.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As long as its not so dark u cant see inside then its ok.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly, with the green, your stock headlights look awesome. Just IMO :what:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks I might just get them restored since they have a lot of haze and I don't have the time to do it myself.
Yeah. Just restore them. It'll look good.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm planning on keeping the halogens. Are the Phillip xtreme the best bulbs I can get?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Gotta change that weatherstrip ASAP. Hopefully the part comes in Friday so I can change it Sunday, so tint can be put on.

I love my knob, it feels good when I shift. ;)

SiR.Huey

H&R springs were my first drop purchase. At least yours were cheap and in good condition. I felt like I wasted money because it only made me want coilovers more so yeah i did waste money. cause the 100s here could have been saved toward what I got later. How do they ride for you? They blew my stock struts pretty bad. Had them for about a year, and they clanked without the spring spacer on the top. But it was definitely better than stock ride hieght.
get a better pic of the exhaust with it on! I wanna see.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ Yea, they ride alright, but whenever I hit I pothole I just cringe, just like I cringe at the feeling of a Dr. sticking a cotton swab in my peehole. I have a feeling my shocks will last me 3-9 months the way I drive, but I'm gonna buy aftermarket shocks, any suggestions?

As for pics here they are.

The muffler is welded on to the flange from my stock muffler so I can take it when I please instead of having to cut it.

The tip rattles the bumper at 1.5k revs and its slowly getting on my nerves I might put some thing there to softer the rattle. Cutting that price of bumper is not an option.

And this is how AJB sits currently.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:what:

Why don't you tell us!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know you guys hate them, but I picked up 2 and the only 2 stickers I'll ever put on my car.
I like them.

SiR.Huey

decide gas strut and spring set up or coilover first then chose brand. A good name brand for daily is Function and Form. For race it goes down to what you want in way of adjustability. Hopefully the exhaust tip won't start melting your bumper or does it not get too hot? it looks good notheless. Lastly whats in the box!?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
decide gas strut and spring set up or coilover first then chose brand. A good name brand for daily is Function and Form. For race it goes down to what you want in way of adjustability. Hopefully the exhaust tip won't start melting your bumper or does it not get too hot? it looks good notheless. Lastly whats in the box!?
Yea I think I'm gonna go with F&F. The exhaust tip doesn't get too hot, its hot enough to be able to grab it for like 15 seconds before its too hot. And the box contains the new weatherstrip I'm gonna be installing tomorrow. =)

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No updates, but soon I'll change the tranny fluid whenever I have time. But, AJB just rolled 218k.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats nothing for miles...lol.....i bought an integra once with almost 400k and i street raced that car pretty much every day for a whole summer...only blew when it ran out of oil...ooops...lmao......................good progress...and i dont think you should tint it even if it is dark..imo.....but your car your rules....have you been thinking of swapping it or you riding the d series to the ground??

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man, I'm probably gonna ride the y8 until it gives out. I'm probably gonna Turbo or swap it probably swap it though.