EJB8'S CGP coop build.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I decided not to paint the lip and just get it on there. I came to realize that there's no point in painting a replica which I'm gonna probably scrape every now and then. So whenever I get a real lip I'll paint that or I might paint this, Idk I'm really indecisive.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Time to update this b***h.

Focals go on the civic, Friday with maybe dunlop direzzas unless I go cheaper and get federals or kuhmo ecstas. Not sure what I will do with the mini rims on it now.

Saturday 5/3/13 had a mini photo shoot with the car hopefully it comes out well. The guy is supposed to give me the cd whenever he edits them.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah those rims that are on it now.. ruin the car lol where did you find a rep of that lip?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah those rims that are on it now.. ruin the car lol where did you find a rep of that lip?
They're alright, after awhile of seeing it everyday they grow on you.

The lip I got off Amazon it was 65+20 shipping. It took a week to get to my house.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update time!

Been away doing my own thing for a little bit, and now I'm back to upgrading parts on the car. By the end of the summer this car is gonna be different.

All that's changed since last time:
16x7 4x100 Focal F-09 bronze w/ 205/40/16 Kumho Ecstas ASTs
Resonator delete
New starter
Tint Front: 35% Rear: 20% Eyebrow: 5%

Recent Photoshoot: Early May 2013

After wheels were fitted Late May 2013:

Then my starter went and I replaced it, and then I got the resonator removed Early June 2013:

It sounds much better, but the only drawback is that there is a little bit of rasp from 2.5-.3.5k rpm when it's warming up, but other than that no biggie.

Tint and a wash 6/15-6/16/2013:

About to hit 223k 6/16/13:

For the near future I'm gonna be ordering a Bride Replica bucket seat with rails. Then I plan on getting a fastline short shifter and maybe a circuit hero shift extender. Stay tuned.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just some pics from cruising the hill country.

I love this sticker.

Some interior shots.

Crooked, so what?

223k and going strong.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Got my k-tuned shifter installed yesterday, and man does it feel good, real good. ;)

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well no updates since the car is in the shop for a head gasket replacement and will be until Monday or Tuesday.