EJB8'S CGP coop build.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well it's been awhile since I've updated this thread. I've been steadily saving up money for a NA miata which I hope I can get before July. Anyways this car was involved in a minor accident in February and it was pretty upsetting since I was planning on selling this car to buy the Miata, but I decided to keep it a little longer while I saved up more money for the NA. A couple of things have changed on the car. I added a 330mm Broadway mirror and a few other things.

This was taken 4/9/14 after a wash.

I did get a set of OEM mudflaps with all the hardware for 40$ and I plastidipped them black aince they were a little faded.

It seems that is the plastic scraping off of the mudflap but it is actually the plastidip. These used to scrape at almost every speed bump, but I got used to it so I know the sweet spots.

Found you miss new booty.

I bought some Del Sol seats and swapped the rails on them to fit my EK. I also had the K-tuned shifter taken out and replaced by the stock one.

Da Truf!!!

Messing around with my phone.

I did get a Tanabe strut bar for 40$ in decent condition and I have to say that the difference is noticeable.

Zip ties rule.

I also got some vent visors these things are awesome for keeping the air circulating.

Anyways most of this was done in the last month or so, and of course the routine maintenance has been performed as well. More to come.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice pics, looking clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man, that was actually my first attempt at taking and editing pictures with a real camera.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Readjusted my valves and changed the valve cover gasket and spark plug rings.

This cool cat came up to me while working on my car.