95coupeWI's Swapped Hatch Build

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea it's stock that I know of.. I might just keep it around 350 toll I build it up
yeah, that would probably be the safe way till you can get a built bottom end in it.

BTW, the car looks good! just needs a good cut and buff job.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah paint needs a little attention.. Car is fun to drive to, can definately see it making some serous power and surprising a lot of people. I'll go take some pics if the car later

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i do not like those seats or the lip, lol such an eyesore. you running the car without a tune still?

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good my buddy a few blocks away has an Ek with a turboed k20 makes me want to get one haha.

Sent From My Rooted SG3

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cant wait for you to get different wheels..

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah it's fun for sure. But yeah wheels wont come until the motor is done probably, unless I find someone to trade.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
without clicking the link, how many lbs are you running on a supposed stock bottom end?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kinda of torque are you laying down?

looks like some second gear dyno pulls.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey kiddo... never says 8lbs in the tread. watching a video of a civic on a dyno is not my idea of fun, so i ask questions that make my life easier.

as far as OP... im much more confident in 8 over 15 lol. you went with an over sized setup didnt you?

civiceater

hey kiddo... never says 8lbs in the tread. watching a video of a civic on a dyno is not my idea of fun, so i ask questions that make my life easier.

as far as OP... im much more confident in 8 over 15 lol. you went with an over sized setup didnt you?
He said 15 the post before yours on the first run. Run before that I believe was around or over 18 because there was a vacuum that didn't get put back on the wastegate, luckily that run blew a coupling on the IC or else it would have kept building boost

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should be good on that setup...... B16's make 500hp on stock motors all day ...... It's pushing it but its possible and has been done..... Block is fine I would just suggest some forged pistons n that's it........ The rest of the oem parts will hold ..... And since you only wanted 3 n some change you will definitely be fine........ For every one else don't sleep on stock motors boosting..... They make power and hold.... Remember that the Honda game came from these trial and errors and now a days it's not hard to get high numbers with out touching the insides.........

Good job

Sub'd

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap