95coupeWI's Swapped Hatch Build

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I need money, and the car still needs a lot of work.. I'd rather buy a stock civic and just do a stance build and have some money to play with I guess

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you friends with gary on here? you both love to buy and sell lol. sad its finally starting to look good. why not sell your swap/boost?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I mean I'd love to keep the car.. I might still, but if i get a good offer I'll take it.. I just orded a boost guage since I don't have any guagues lol see if the boost is creeping at all.. Otherwise I plan on getting the car all one color. Thinking about white plastidip, or borrowing a gun and spraying it if I have the funds and such. I have thought about selling the swap.. I just wanna be able to come out on top, prolly throw a z6 in it, and that might be possible.. I wanna get the rim/suspension set up to where I want it. I've got a few sets of rims picked out. I might have to throw the swap up and see what I could get for it.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pictures of the swap???? price????? shipping included????complete mod list

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
hah yeah i got buddies who hvae guns andcan paint too.. Might take a weekend and do it. You really interested^? read back a few pages and get all the info and pics.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Thanks mang, that's with the open dp, i have more 3 inch on it now, with it dumping down before the gas tank lol sounds better than the open dp

90wagon

Jus skimmed thru your thread and was wondering what color are those wheels? looks like a bluer tiff green or a slight shade of that j's Racing blue, i'm loving that color. Let me know bro im interested...

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I think you're talking about the hx's, but I'm not sure the exact color, it was like a sky blue or something..

cleaned up the bumper, repainted the intercooler and remounted the lip this weekend

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Some updates: Picked up a set of ls meshies, got a T70 turbo waiting, and saving for a stage 4 clutch to go with the turbo and retune. Also cleaned up and repainted the bay.

sorry for the goofy pics lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. I thought u were selling this?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Couldn't get what I wanted for it, especially when the market around here is lowballing hmongs and Mexicans, no offense to anyone on here.. But I had tons of people tell me to keep it and keep building it, so that's what I'll probably do. The things listed above is all I really need, then moving on to a better fitting, and more traction friendly wheel set up lol