00 civic ex backwards progress/ from beauty to beast lol

emerican

Registered VIP
i like that rear lip man looking good

emerican

Registered VIP
I personally wouldnt ride with stickers on my car, but those are alot cleaner looking than some ive seen just dont go all overboard with them lol. They look good now though

Detroit ricer

i was driving, when i hit a rock and lip fell off and just completely broke off.
and this is how my baby looks without a lip , not too bad?

then i got bored and tried to fix the gaps ,

my lip is on its way i will upload when its been installed!

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kinda amazing anybody in Detroit would want to steal Civic parts lol Regal parts, yeah. Coupe deVille parts, yeah. Caprice parts, yeah. But Civic stuff? Crazy. I admit, I was surprised the outside was so clean and the bay was dirty like mine. Must just be from driving in Michigan winters XD

Detroit ricer

Kinda amazing anybody in Detroit would want to steal Civic parts lol Regal parts, yeah. Coupe deVille parts, yeah. Caprice parts, yeah. But Civic stuff? Crazy. I admit, I was surprised the outside was so clean and the bay was dirty like mine. Must just be from driving in Michigan winters XD
dude are you kidding the Car scene is huge in detroit. i live in the southwest part of detroit, with the Hispanic community thats all we drive, everyone and i meen everyone from old to young drive a honda or want one , but of course not evryone can afford to have nice clean looking ones.

Detroit ricer

Got my lip the other day, installed it and painted it gloss black wanted a little change

car is dirty *

got my new stickers in to complete the window

Going rice with the blue valve cover lol

Detroit ricer

Nothing like a sunday wash, and a local photshoot lol

black civic belongs to my friend, yea i told him that Famous "F" sticker looks stupid but doesnt wanna listen
anywho just showing the some pics

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
great car man! Looks so clean , even when dirty, lol. well maintained too. since you have the front lip glossy black maybe car will look good too if the side skirts and rear skirt is black as well?? but i would change it back to white, just looks so clean. great job and bringing it back to life too, looks good. who wins in a race, the black car or white??

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude are you kidding the Car scene is huge in detroit. i live in the southwest part of detroit, with the Hispanic community thats all we drive, everyone and i meen everyone from old to young drive a honda or want one , but of course not evryone can afford to have nice clean looking ones.
Well there ya go. I'm from the 8 Mile and Gratiot area, NE side is all Regals and Monte Carlos ridin' derty on 22s lololol

Having two family members working for Chrysler I wasn't even ALLOWED to think about an import. So I moved to the wes side of the state and now I've got two Civics XD

Any updates?

Detroit ricer

southwest detroit baby thats where the scene is at? ever hit up the street races on grand river and mcgraw full of hondas bro! yea latest update is f**** up trunk not really too bad but i got hit by some dumbass you cant really tell! ill take a pic later

AngelMCS

xAngelMCSx
Yuh Should Clean The Bayy Bro To Dirty I Aint Digggin The Interior Makes Car Look Kinda Ricerrr But Its F!@#in Niice Other Then That

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What kind of seat covers do you have there, love the blue in it, would look good in my car.

Detroit ricer

What kind of seat covers do you have there, love the blue in it, would look good in my car.
funny how clubcivic is my homepage, and i check everyone else's chet everyday but i rarely check on mine, anywho yea man i bought the seat covers online their just simple leather racing seat covers but from outside of the car they look like racing seats or thats what i have been told by my friends.

Detroit ricer

How much damage got done?
my trunk got lifted and pushed in a bit, you can see some dents if u look closely heres the angle you see the most damage, bumber got pushed down a bit, and lip got all loose and crappy, pretty much my car is like a girl with a cute face and a f*ucked up as$ lol (No offense to anyone)

here is just some random shot