Atleast it has a b series...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Atleast it has a b series...

True, and I am very happy with my B16. If only it didn't drink oil like crazy I'd like it a lot more lol.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats what i though when I got my DB7 b18b now I'm glad its a b series w/vtec ;)
Details count! lol. I wish I could afford a B18C...but hell, for the price of one of those bad boys I may as well save up a couple more thousand and go k series.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took quite a few pictures last weekend with my buddy's skittle and at the end we found a K swapped integra and took some pictures with him too. I'll post some of those up later today if I remember. Anyway, I went out to a shop and was looking at buying an old EG si shell except when I got there it didn't have any suspension parts on it and they wanted $200..with the suspension they wanted $325. Oh and no steering rack either. So I had to pass on that since my EM1 is still a work in progress lol. But it wasn't a complete loss of driving since I picked up a single bend B&N short shifter with Energy Suspension shifter bushings for $70. I'll probably try and put that on when I take the head off the motor to get rebuilt. Also, doing a compression test this tomorrow so I can get more information on the motor's condition.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took my car to an autox event yesterday. My first time ever doing an autox event, took third in my class.
[YOUTUBE="Personal Fastest Run of the Day"]LLnNxk0edFU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Last run of the day"]4l2p9asu44A[/YOUTUBE]

Those two videos were taken with iPhones, I'll have the GoPro footage up soon, but these were the best two recorded runs of the night for me.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good run good run good run!

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Ill have the gopro videos up whenever my slow ass laptop decides to work.........

Sent from my DROIDX

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everybody for the compliments =) I really love how my car sounds, quiet when I need it to be and loud when it should be. It's just a Megan 4-1 Header with a Yonaka Cat-back, nothing special. But yeah, this was a testing event before I get the head rebuilt and put in the arp headstuds, clean the injectors, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to do another event in August or September.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got rid of the roof rack in order to buy BWR subframe brace and Blox racing 21mm rear sway bar.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
No pic updates yet? The f**k is wrong with you....

Sent from my DROIDX

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So since I had stripped one of the bolts in the valve cover, we had fun taking it off....this was the nut after we got it off

Luckily the stud threaded out of the block and no threads were harmed in the block, so all is well! After taking the valve cover off..you can see in the pic the broken stud on the bottom left of the head

Finally after a lot of hours (too tired to remember how long lol) we got the head off

There was a little bit of oil pooled on top of the pistons in cylinders 2 and 3

Work environment!!

Taking the head to get rebuilt tomorrow morning, then probably doing piston rings as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.